Having fun with a cheat code

Has anyone else played around with the "simSkinBrowser" code.
Or the "skinBrowser" code.

Both are useful but the simSkinBrowser seem better for viewing skins.

I have not seen anyone discussing these codes before.
2 answers Last reply
More about having cheat code

    "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > Has anyone else played around with the "simSkinBrowser" code.
    > Or the "skinBrowser" code.
    >
    > Both are useful but the simSkinBrowser seem better for viewing skins.
    >
    > I have not seen anyone discussing these codes before.

    Heck, I've never heard of them. I'm interested also to know.

    Betty

    "Betty" <cyberbg2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >> Has anyone else played around with the "simSkinBrowser" code.
    >> Or the "skinBrowser" code.
    >>
    >> Both are useful but the simSkinBrowser seem better for viewing skins.
    >>
    >> I have not seen anyone discussing these codes before.
    >>

    > Heck, I've never heard of them. I'm interested also to know.
    >
    > Betty

    I think you get a longer list of cheats when entering
    "help" in the cheat window when you have the
    boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true
    cheat enabled

Sims Games Video Games