Having fun with a cheat code

Has anyone else played around with the "simSkinBrowser" code.
Or the "skinBrowser" code.

Both are useful but the simSkinBrowser seem better for viewing skins.

I have not seen anyone discussing these codes before.

Betty

"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Has anyone else played around with the "simSkinBrowser" code.
> Or the "skinBrowser" code.
>
> Both are useful but the simSkinBrowser seem better for viewing skins.
>
> I have not seen anyone discussing these codes before.

Heck, I've never heard of them. I'm interested also to know.

Betty

"Betty" <cyberbg2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>> Has anyone else played around with the "simSkinBrowser" code.
>> Or the "skinBrowser" code.
>>
>> Both are useful but the simSkinBrowser seem better for viewing skins.
>>
>> I have not seen anyone discussing these codes before.
>>

> Heck, I've never heard of them. I'm interested also to know.
>
> Betty

I think you get a longer list of cheats when entering
"help" in the cheat window when you have the
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true
cheat enabled