Problem while running XP's disk compression utility

July 26, 2004 2:39:24 PM

I started off Windows XP's disk compression utility and not long after it
started, I got the following message:
______________________________________
"Error Applying Attributes

An error occurred while applying attributes to the file:

....\7a436fe806e48396f48a894af2fe9a1_99eeeoc3-2ff-4e1

Access is denied.

[Ignore] [Ignore All] [Retry] [Cancel]"

What does this mean and what should I do?

Regards

Dave
Anonymous
July 26, 2004 2:39:25 PM

It could mean the file is in use. I would cancel the procedure and
decompress the files already done. If free space is limited, you'd better
purchase the larger capacity disk.
!