Okay, how does this item work?

I downloaded (I forget from where now) ChristianLov's NPC stove set. I
set it up, but now what? When I click on it I just get a pie menu that
says things like "Homework" and "Garden" and has the option OFF. That's
it. How do I get a sim cook to rustle up some grub for my hungry
family? I can't locate any sort of instructions for this item. And so
far I haven't seen any new NPCs running around, though it's a big house,
maybe they're hiding or goofing off. They seem to like to do that.

Thanks.

--
--Cuth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in

> I downloaded (I forget from where now) ChristianLov's NPC stove
> set. I set it up, but now what? When I click on it I just get a
> pie menu that says things like "Homework" and "Garden" and has the
> option OFF. That's it. How do I get a sim cook to rustle up some
> grub for my hungry family? I can't locate any sort of
> instructions for this item. And so far I haven't seen any new
> NPCs running around, though it's a big house, maybe they're hiding
> or goofing off. They seem to like to do that.

I'm pretty sure you have to download the controller for his NPC
hacks. IIRC, it's a painting. I think I saw it at MTS2. Just do a
search for ChristianLov and you should find it.

--
Mike
My kingdom for a Yuengling!

Mike Andrade wrote:
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in
>

>>I downloaded (I forget from where now) ChristianLov's NPC stove
>>set. I set it up, but now what? When I click on it I just get a
>>pie menu that says things like "Homework" and "Garden" and has the
>>option OFF. That's it. How do I get a sim cook to rustle up some
>>grub for my hungry family? I can't locate any sort of
>>instructions for this item. And so far I haven't seen any new
>>NPCs running around, though it's a big house, maybe they're hiding
>>or goofing off. They seem to like to do that.
>>

> I'm pretty sure you have to download the controller for his NPC
> hacks. IIRC, it's a painting. I think I saw it at MTS2. Just do a
> search for ChristianLov and you should find it.

Thanks, that seemed to have worked.

--
--Cuth