Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

TS2: An END to whining, death and fainting!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
July 17, 2005 10:26:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

I am SO stupid... only now did I realize this was possible. It simply
never occurred to me that it could be possible... if you enter the
debug cheat, you can manually "pull" the needs bars, all the way up,
down, or to any point you desire... LOL
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 12:32:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Guardian Pegasus" <guardian.pegasus@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1121649975.666070.252570@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>I am SO stupid... only now did I realize this was possible. It simply
> never occurred to me that it could be possible... if you enter the
> debug cheat, you can manually "pull" the needs bars, all the way up,
> down, or to any point you desire... LOL
>

You can do the same with skills.
The first thing I do is give 3 cooking points to my sims.
Depending on their age I will give them other skills as well.
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 12:51:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Oh my... what about interests? What else can it do that I don't know
about? LOL

I know I can use it to interact with lots of objects, alien abduction,
mailbox, newspaper, trashcan etc...
Related resources
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 8:33:33 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Guardian Pegasus" <guardian.pegasus@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1121658703.420609.144940@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Oh my... what about interests? What else can it do that I don't know
> about? LOL
>
> I know I can use it to interact with lots of objects, alien abduction,
> mailbox, newspaper, trashcan etc...

You can also twesk relationships the same way.

Jeanie
>
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 8:33:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
news:xiGCe.161304$x96.102764@attbi_s72...
>
> "Guardian Pegasus" <guardian.pegasus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1121658703.420609.144940@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>> Oh my... what about interests? What else can it do that I don't know
>> about? LOL
>>
>> I know I can use it to interact with lots of objects, alien abduction,
>> mailbox, newspaper, trashcan etc...
>
> You can also twesk relationships the same way.
>
> Jeanie
>>
>
>

Interests yes.
Relationships can be a problem.
You have to use it on both sims.

Check out this link for info on the cheat.

http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&...
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 8:33:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:z5WdnaaWpJ0B2EbfRVn-sQ@adelphia.com...
>
> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
> news:xiGCe.161304$x96.102764@attbi_s72...
>>
>> "Guardian Pegasus" <guardian.pegasus@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:1121658703.420609.144940@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>>> Oh my... what about interests? What else can it do that I don't know
>>> about? LOL
>>>
>>> I know I can use it to interact with lots of objects, alien abduction,
>>> mailbox, newspaper, trashcan etc...
>>
>> You can also twesk relationships the same way.
>>
>> Jeanie
>>>
>>
>>
>
> Interests yes.
> Relationships can be a problem.
> You have to use it on both sims.
>
> Check out this link for info on the cheat.
>
> http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&...
>
>
>

I have noticed that if you have your sim do a skill building activity and
then use the cheat to increase the skill it will satisfy the want to learn a
skill.
The want will not be satisfied if you just increase the skill while not
learning.
July 19, 2005 12:35:16 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Guardian Pegasus" <guardian.pegasus@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1121649975.666070.252570@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>I am SO stupid... only now did I realize this was possible. It simply
> never occurred to me that it could be possible... if you enter the
> debug cheat, you can manually "pull" the needs bars, all the way up,
> down, or to any point you desire... LOL
>

I do all that and more with the InSiminator. I love that hack!!
I don't have to type in the cheat. LOL

Betty
!