TS2: An END to whining, death and fainting!

I am SO stupid... only now did I realize this was possible. It simply
never occurred to me that it could be possible... if you enter the
debug cheat, you can manually "pull" the needs bars, all the way up,
down, or to any point you desire... LOL
6 answers Last reply
More about whining death fainting

    "Guardian Pegasus" <guardian.pegasus@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I am SO stupid... only now did I realize this was possible. It simply
    > never occurred to me that it could be possible... if you enter the
    > debug cheat, you can manually "pull" the needs bars, all the way up,
    > down, or to any point you desire... LOL

    You can do the same with skills.
    The first thing I do is give 3 cooking points to my sims.
    Depending on their age I will give them other skills as well.

    Oh my... what about interests? What else can it do that I don't know
    about? LOL

    I know I can use it to interact with lots of objects, alien abduction,
    mailbox, newspaper, trashcan etc...

    > Oh my... what about interests? What else can it do that I don't know
    > about? LOL
    >
    > I know I can use it to interact with lots of objects, alien abduction,
    > mailbox, newspaper, trashcan etc...

    You can also twesk relationships the same way.

    Jeanie

    > "Guardian Pegasus" <guardian.pegasus@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Oh my... what about interests? What else can it do that I don't know
    >> about? LOL
    >>
    >> I know I can use it to interact with lots of objects, alien abduction,
    >> mailbox, newspaper, trashcan etc...
    >
    > You can also twesk relationships the same way.
    >
    > Jeanie

    Interests yes.
    Relationships can be a problem.
    You have to use it on both sims.

    Check out this link for info on the cheat.

    http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&openItemID=item.2,item.43,item.41,item.23&threadID=3aac215b748bc232eae84ab4a93ceebd&directoryID=2&startRow=1#57ef1f42b86c526971a57b0fb85b0eaa

    "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message

    > "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Guardian Pegasus" <guardian.pegasus@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> Oh my... what about interests? What else can it do that I don't know
    >>> about? LOL
    >>>
    >>> I know I can use it to interact with lots of objects, alien abduction,
    >>> mailbox, newspaper, trashcan etc...
    >>
    >> You can also twesk relationships the same way.
    >>
    >> Jeanie
    >>>

    > Interests yes.
    > Relationships can be a problem.
    > You have to use it on both sims.
    >
    > Check out this link for info on the cheat.
    >
    > http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&openItemID=item.2,item.43,item.41,item.23&threadID=3aac215b748bc232eae84ab4a93ceebd&directoryID=2&startRow=1#57ef1f42b86c526971a57b0fb85b0eaa

    I have noticed that if you have your sim do a skill building activity and
    then use the cheat to increase the skill it will satisfy the want to learn a
    skill.
    The want will not be satisfied if you just increase the skill while not
    learning.

    "Guardian Pegasus" <guardian.pegasus@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I am SO stupid... only now did I realize this was possible. It simply
    > never occurred to me that it could be possible... if you enter the
    > debug cheat, you can manually "pull" the needs bars, all the way up,
    > down, or to any point you desire... LOL

    I do all that and more with the InSiminator. I love that hack!!
    I don't have to type in the cheat. LOL

    Betty

Video Games