Marrying your college sweetheart

Maybe this is already posted, but I thought I should share. I put one
of my Sims through the University, where he met and became engaged to
one of his dorm mates (while romancing two others, but that's another
story). They talked, they kissed, they made out, they Woohooed.

After he graduated, I moved him back to the neighborhood. On a lark, I
invited his college fiancee over. I found "Propose -> Marriage"
available, so I hit it. She grow from Young Adult to Adult, and boom,
now they're married!

Well, yeah. I guess it wouldn't make much sense if you could get
engaged to them but not married. :/

~*~
vecki