Marrying your college sweetheart

Maybe this is already posted, but I thought I should share. I put one
of my Sims through the University, where he met and became engaged to
one of his dorm mates (while romancing two others, but that's another
story). They talked, they kissed, they made out, they Woohooed.

After he graduated, I moved him back to the neighborhood. On a lark, I
invited his college fiancee over. I found "Propose -> Marriage"
available, so I hit it. She grow from Young Adult to Adult, and boom,
now they're married!
1 answer Last reply
More about marrying college sweetheart

    Well, yeah. I guess it wouldn't make much sense if you could get
    engaged to them but not married. :/

    ~*~
    vecki

Sims College Games Video Games