Keep Getting BSOD corsair dominator plz help me!!!!

RacktheMan

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2009
Hello everyone,

I can tell you that i really need your help...I have a serious issue that haunts my computer for a long time!I am craving for solution...

My mobo is a GA-P43-ES3G and my ram is CORSAIR TWIN2X4096-8500C5DF and my problem is that I keep getting blue screens.

I am going to start the story from the beggining. As soon as i installed the memory in my computer I did run the mem test and it was clear of errors. After some time I got
that BSOD : http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/195947-crash-dump-blue-screen.html , I run the mem test again and it failed. So I got new ram, I inserted that
alongside with my new mobo (the one I show above), i did run the mem test again, it was clear, but after 4 days I got my beloved BSOD again and the mem test failed again.

Is it all RAM's fault? I mean it was brand new... Is it any programme that I use? (I play a lot of football manager and it crashes too saying something about crash dump, the
same as the message in the BSOD as you would see in the link I provide you. Can it be a power problem? The default BIOS setup is for the memory to work at 1.8v. after I got the BSOD I changed that to 2.1V to fit my RAM model but still nothing

Please help me find a way to resolve this matter once and for all.

Thank you for your assistance

RacktheMan

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2009
OK I took a picture of my BIOS setup and I need your help. My RAM does not support xmp but there is this option at the bios. I also tried to set the frequency at 800mhz but I totally failed. I wil post the picture. plz advize me...

That's what it should run at. 1066 MHz RAM is overclocked 800 MHz RAM that requires more voltage and it often isn't totally stable. You won't really notice the difference between 800 and 1066 and having a stable system is worth losing 1-2% performance.

I see it a bit differently. The OP has a motherboard that works best with 800 MHz memory. That 1066 MHz kit clearly is an 800 MHz kit that could be overclocked to 1066 MHz with more voltage and some luck. Reading the fine print is important: "Every part is tested in Corsair's factory at 1066MHz, but your actual results may vary depending on the overclocking margin of your CPU and motherboard." In other words, Corsair are covered.