Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Need help with sli.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
September 5, 2009 5:04:56 AM

can i put evga 9800gtx+ ssc with a bfg 9800gtx+ in sli?

More about : sli

September 5, 2009 8:31:17 AM

i have both cards and when i go to nvidia control panel i dont see the sli set up.
Related resources
a c 273 U Graphics card
September 5, 2009 8:34:15 AM

PSU?
September 5, 2009 8:53:28 AM

700
a c 273 U Graphics card
September 5, 2009 9:28:44 AM

What's the amperage output and what driver versions have you tried?, is there a board that needs to be switched around on the mobo?, are you using dedicated PCIe connectors or molex to PCIe six pins?
September 5, 2009 12:24:51 PM

mac896 said:
can i put evga 9800gtx+ ssc with a bfg 9800gtx+ in sli?



Do you have the little sli cable connecting both cards together? If so you might want to check if is connected all the way in.
September 5, 2009 11:29:10 PM

Mousemonkey said:
What's the amperage output and what driver versions have you tried?, is there a board that needs to be switched around on the mobo?, are you using dedicated PCIe connectors or molex to PCIe six pins?


the driver version is 190.38 nvidia. the mobo is a evga 750i. i have the cards connected with pcie. the carzy thing is my evga precision reads both cards.
September 5, 2009 11:31:46 PM

pito said:
Do you have the little sli cable connecting both cards together? If so you might want to check if is connected all the way in.



i have the long one.they both are connected tight.
!