talented simmer

Some people are just so talented, this guy who is 15 from Finland would have
to be the best I've seen at making celebrity skins... his name is
thesimssi2... take a look!

http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=1480247

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
5 answers Last reply
More about talented simmer

    I went to that link and finally decided to join MTS2. Now that I have
    registered and gone back to the link, it says:
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

    What have I done wrong?
    Beck.
    "jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > Some people are just so talented, this guy who is 15 from Finland would
    > have to be the best I've seen at making celebrity skins... his name is
    > thesimssi2... take a look!
    >
    > http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=1480247
    >
    > ~ jo
    >
    > http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269

    Ok not sure what happened, because it happened to me too... but I found it
    with another link

    http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=1480996

    I just searched his member name which took me to his page and then all of
    his uploads :)

    "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    >I went to that link and finally decided to join MTS2. Now that I have
    >registered and gone back to the link, it says:
    > Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
    >
    > What have I done wrong?
    > Beck.
    > "jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    >> Some people are just so talented, this guy who is 15 from Finland would
    >> have to be the best I've seen at making celebrity skins... his name is
    >> thesimssi2... take a look!
    >>
    >> http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=1480247
    >>
    >> ~ jo
    >>
    >> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269

    Try this instead
    http://forums.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=77758

    > Ok not sure what happened, because it happened to me too... but I found it
    > with another link
    >
    > http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=1480996
    >
    > I just searched his member name which took me to his page and then all of
    > his uploads :)
    >
    > ~ jo
    >
    > http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
    > "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    >>I went to that link and finally decided to join MTS2. Now that I have
    >>registered and gone back to the link, it says:
    >> Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
    >>
    >> What have I done wrong?
    >> Beck.
    >> "jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    >>> Some people are just so talented, this guy who is 15 from Finland would
    >>> have to be the best I've seen at making celebrity skins... his name is
    >>> thesimssi2... take a look!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=1480247
    >>>
    >>> ~ jo
    >>>
    >>> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269

    Very strange indeed. Thanks for the new link.
    Beck.
    "jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > Ok not sure what happened, because it happened to me too... but I found it
    > with another link
    >
    > http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=1480996
    >
    > I just searched his member name which took me to his page and then all of
    > his uploads :)
    >
    > ~ jo
    >
    > http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
    > "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    >>I went to that link and finally decided to join MTS2. Now that I have
    >>registered and gone back to the link, it says:
    >> Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
    >>
    >> What have I done wrong?
    >> Beck.
    >> "jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    >>> Some people are just so talented, this guy who is 15 from Finland would
    >>> have to be the best I've seen at making celebrity skins... his name is
    >>> thesimssi2... take a look!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=1480247
    >>>
    >>> ~ jo
    >>>
    >>> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269

    I have to agree there, he is quite nice looking :o)
    Beck.

    "~Deborah~" <thoughtsinterrupted[NO@SPAM]hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "jo" wrote:
    >> Some people are just so talented, this guy who is 15 from Finland would
    > have
    >> to be the best I've seen at making celebrity skins... his name is
    >> thesimssi2... take a look!
    >>
    >> http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=1480247
    >>
    >> ~ jo
    >
    > He really is good. And damned cute, too.
    > :^)
    >
    > ~Deborah~

Sims Games Video Games