  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 19, 2005 9:55:18 PM

Some people are just so talented, this guy who is 15 from Finland would have
to be the best I've seen at making celebrity skins... his name is
thesimssi2... take a look!

http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=1480247

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...

More about : talented simmer

July 19, 2005 11:07:15 PM

I went to that link and finally decided to join MTS2. Now that I have
registered and gone back to the link, it says:
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

What have I done wrong?
Beck.
"jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Some people are just so talented, this guy who is 15 from Finland would
> have to be the best I've seen at making celebrity skins... his name is
> thesimssi2... take a look!
>
> http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=1480247
>
> ~ jo
>
> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...

July 20, 2005 12:08:58 AM

Ok not sure what happened, because it happened to me too... but I found it
with another link

http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=1480996

I just searched his member name which took me to his page and then all of
his uploads :)

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>I went to that link and finally decided to join MTS2. Now that I have
>registered and gone back to the link, it says:
> Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
>
> What have I done wrong?
> Beck.
> "jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>> Some people are just so talented, this guy who is 15 from Finland would
>> have to be the best I've seen at making celebrity skins... his name is
>> thesimssi2... take a look!
>>
>> http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=1480247
>>
>> ~ jo
>>
>> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...

July 20, 2005 12:08:59 AM

Try this instead
http://forums.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=77758

> Ok not sure what happened, because it happened to me too... but I found it
> with another link
>
> http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=1480996
>
> I just searched his member name which took me to his page and then all of
> his uploads :)
>
> ~ jo
>
> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...
> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>I went to that link and finally decided to join MTS2. Now that I have
>>registered and gone back to the link, it says:
>> Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
>>
>> What have I done wrong?
>> Beck.
>> "jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>>> Some people are just so talented, this guy who is 15 from Finland would
>>> have to be the best I've seen at making celebrity skins... his name is
>>> thesimssi2... take a look!
>>>
>>> http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=1480247
>>>
>>> ~ jo
>>>
>>> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...

July 20, 2005 12:12:29 AM

Very strange indeed. Thanks for the new link.
Beck.
"jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Ok not sure what happened, because it happened to me too... but I found it
> with another link
>
> http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=1480996
>
> I just searched his member name which took me to his page and then all of
> his uploads :)
>
> ~ jo
>
> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...
> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>I went to that link and finally decided to join MTS2. Now that I have
>>registered and gone back to the link, it says:
>> Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
>>
>> What have I done wrong?
>> Beck.
>> "jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>>> Some people are just so talented, this guy who is 15 from Finland would
>>> have to be the best I've seen at making celebrity skins... his name is
>>> thesimssi2... take a look!
>>>
>>> http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=1480247
>>>
>>> ~ jo
>>>
>>> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...

July 20, 2005 8:24:07 PM

I have to agree there, he is quite nice looking :o )
Beck.

!