Teens sneaking out-how?

Just a simple quick question, my teens are all wanting to sneak out
(kids these days)and I don't know how. I'm sure it's dead simple and
it will be a major"duh" moment for me when I read the howto, but oh
well, won't be my first. Thanks if you can help. :)

pattij

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 21:09:23 GMT pattij wrote:

> Just a simple quick question, my teens are all wanting to sneak out
> (kids these days)and I don't know how. I'm sure it's dead simple and
> it will be a major"duh" moment for me when I read the howto, but oh
> well, won't be my first. Thanks if you can help. :)
>
> pattij

After 10 p.m. have them pick up the phone, there's an option "sneak out".
They have to make the call before midnight. Usually they're out from 1 am
to 4 am so make sure they have some sleep before they go out when the next
day is a school day :)

Dorte