Teens sneaking out-how?

Just a simple quick question, my teens are all wanting to sneak out
(kids these days)and I don't know how. I'm sure it's dead simple and
it will be a major"duh" moment for me when I read the howto, but oh
well, won't be my first. Thanks if you can help. :-)

pattij

More about teens sneaking

    On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 21:09:23 GMT pattij wrote:

    > Just a simple quick question, my teens are all wanting to sneak out
    > (kids these days)and I don't know how. I'm sure it's dead simple and
    > it will be a major"duh" moment for me when I read the howto, but oh
    > well, won't be my first. Thanks if you can help. :-)
    >
    > pattij

    After 10 p.m. have them pick up the phone, there's an option "sneak out".
    They have to make the call before midnight. Usually they're out from 1 am
    to 4 am so make sure they have some sleep before they go out when the next
    day is a school day :)

    Dorte

Sims Games Video Games