Sign in with
Your question

M4A785-M run three displays?

Last response: in Motherboards
February 6, 2010 6:12:07 PM

I need to know if I can run triple displays on the onboard setup using the VGA, DVI and the HDMI at the same time? The OS is XP PRO x64
I just built this unit for a client and come to find out he wants to run three monitors at the same time.
I know on the GB 780G boards you can use all three, but I do not know if it is possible on the ASUS M4A785 series boards.
Is it possible to get the Hybrid Xfire to run multi display? of course, on the GB 780G board, AMD released the H-XF for xp pro x64, but I cannot find that info for the 785G boards...
sometimes I wonder about AMD.

More about : m4a785 run displays

February 7, 2010 3:48:24 AM

anyone?
m
l
February 7, 2010 1:32:27 PM

???
m
l
March 9, 2010 9:46:59 PM

DooSPX said:
I need to know if I can run triple displays on the onboard setup using the VGA, DVI and the HDMI at the same time? The OS is XP PRO x64
I just built this unit for a client and come to find out he wants to run three monitors at the same time.
I know on the GB 780G boards you can use all three, but I do not know if it is possible on the ASUS M4A785 series boards.
Is it possible to get the Hybrid Xfire to run multi display? of course, on the GB 780G board, AMD released the H-XF for xp pro x64, but I cannot find that info for the 785G boards...
sometimes I wonder about AMD.

I don't know that you are still looking for this info, but

According to the manual the onboard can only run 2 at a time, via either the D-Sub and the HDMI or the D-Sub and the DVI but not via the DVI and the HDMI.

As for the second question... I have no idea. Sorry.
m
l
!