64 Gunther Goth Highway car problem

Hello, I did a search for this topic and couldn't find anything. I was
wondering if anyone else has had the problem of this house. No matter
who lives there, the car pool people never show up so they always lose
their jobs. I have nothing downloaded off the internet and every
expansion there is. Is there a way to fix this or am I just going to
have to live with it (self-employed sims!). Thanks for any replies!!!!

I can't remember which lot that is - does anyone live there to start with?
Anyway, there are some problems with portals on certain lots with Sims 1 and
someone made a fix for it .... the question is who?

ummmmmmmmmmmm who the hell was it?

Oh I know, it was Gnoman at Livin' it Up. Hell, that took an effort.

http://www.livin-it-up.net/

Best wishes
Maxon