  • Green
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 22, 2005 2:13:29 AM

The alien breeding program must restart. I've lost it all.

And Yellow and Ash had just had Pink and Green Banananana. Sigh.

-georg

More about : dang

Anonymous
July 23, 2005 6:48:50 AM

"Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:D 6VDe.57578$0i3.20040@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> The alien breeding program must restart. I've lost it all.
>
> And Yellow and Ash had just had Pink and Green Banananana. Sigh.
>
> -georg

I feel your pain. What happened?

Jeanie
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 2:24:16 PM

Jeanie wrote:
> "Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> news:D 6VDe.57578$0i3.20040@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
>
>>The alien breeding program must restart. I've lost it all.
>>
>>And Yellow and Ash had just had Pink and Green Banananana. Sigh.
>>
>>-georg
>

> I feel your pain. What happened?
>
> Jeanie

I installed a new hard drive. With a lot more room! So I can download
things besides lovely little hacks.

And the old hard drive got jealous and decided it didn't want to be
readable any more. I guess it felt inadequate or something. Will attempt
to use Norton to fix it and/or retrieve files which I desparately need
to save.

Alpha Itis has already given birth to Dendr Itis and Mala.

-georg
!