Problems logging on

Ron wrote:
> Is anyone else having problems logging on the Sims2 website?

Nope, I got right in.

Kelly

Ron

Thanks, Don't know what happened. It was working for me yesterday. Now when
I sign in it tells me I need to register my game, which I have done back
when I first registered many many months ago.

"Ron" <rshavis1@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
> Thanks, Don't know what happened. It was working for me yesterday. Now
> when I sign in it tells me I need to register my game, which I have done
> back when I first registered many many months ago.
> "Kelly C." <kelly.cobb@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Ron wrote:
>>> Is anyone else having problems logging on the Sims2 website?
>> Nope, I got right in.
>>
>> Kelly

Have you deleted the cookie or changed your firewall settings? I always get
that when I use the Microsoft Antispyware tool to erase tracks etc.

You could try going via the "Sims 2" ,"Check for updates"
button. That works for me and then I log in again.
I also made the site one of my "trusted" sites in the Internet settings so
the firewall never blocks it.

Skeats