Problems logging on

Is anyone else having problems logging on the Sims2 website?
3 answers Last reply
More about problems logging

    Ron wrote:
    > Is anyone else having problems logging on the Sims2 website?

    Nope, I got right in.

    Kelly

    Thanks, Don't know what happened. It was working for me yesterday. Now when
    I sign in it tells me I need to register my game, which I have done back
    when I first registered many many months ago.

    "Ron" <rshavis1@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Thanks, Don't know what happened. It was working for me yesterday. Now
    > when I sign in it tells me I need to register my game, which I have done
    > back when I first registered many many months ago.
    > "Kelly C." <kelly.cobb@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Ron wrote:
    >>> Is anyone else having problems logging on the Sims2 website?
    >> Nope, I got right in.
    >>
    >> Kelly

    Have you deleted the cookie or changed your firewall settings? I always get
    that when I use the Microsoft Antispyware tool to erase tracks etc.

    You could try going via the "Sims 2" ,"Check for updates"
    button. That works for me and then I log in again.
    I also made the site one of my "trusted" sites in the Internet settings so
    the firewall never blocks it.

    Skeats

Sims Games Video Games