Tasteofchaos

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
Hello
Ok so I have looked around for a while for a solution to this Linksys WUSB100 problem. I have Windows 7 Pro x64 With an MSI P7N SLI Platinum motherboard and like I said I am trying to use a WUSB100. The problem I am having is that windows will recognize that I have the adapter plugged in but will keep it disabled all the time no matter what I do. I am currently using a netgear wireless adapter but it is not working properly because of where I had it plugged in so I am trying to replace it with this linksys. Other than the usb part on the negear being a little broken and kind of annoying it works the way it is supposed to. Other than that I looked around at a lot of different forums and some people said to update the bios and that worked for them but I already have the most recent version of my bios. I really need this to work. This is the second time I am having this problem with windows 7, I bought a edimax pci wireless adapter and it is still in there but it won't come off of being disabled. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.