Looking for a stainless steel kitchen set

I saw a stainless steel set of kitchen counters (for the Sims 2) somewhere
and now I can't remember where. It had both counters and cabinets that hung
from the ceiling. It may have been in a post in the binaries group, but now
my newserver is acting up and I can't post to or read binaries groups right
now. I tried searching a few websites including the Sims Resource and MTS2
w/ no luck. And actually I don't care if it is that specific set, just any
stainless steel kitchen counters. Can anyone point me in the right
direction? Thanks!

"Say" <spultz@hotmail.noyb> wrote in message
> I saw a stainless steel set of kitchen counters (for the Sims 2) somewhere
> and now I can't remember where. It had both counters and cabinets that
hung
> from the ceiling. It may have been in a post in the binaries group, but
now
> my newserver is acting up and I can't post to or read binaries groups
right
> now. I tried searching a few websites including the Sims Resource and
MTS2
> w/ no luck. And actually I don't care if it is that specific set, just
any
> stainless steel kitchen counters. Can anyone point me in the right
> direction? Thanks!

I have one from Simply Styling Sims that sounds like the one you're
describing:

http://www.simplystyling.de/homesims2.html

HTH, Lucy

"hey lucy!" <awricky@iwannabeinyourshow.com> wrote in message
> "Say" <spultz@hotmail.noyb> wrote in message
>> I saw a stainless steel set of kitchen counters (for the Sims 2)
>> somewhere
>> and now I can't remember where. It had both counters and cabinets that
> hung
>> from the ceiling. It may have been in a post in the binaries group, but
> now
>> my newserver is acting up and I can't post to or read binaries groups
> right
>> now. I tried searching a few websites including the Sims Resource and
> MTS2
>> w/ no luck. And actually I don't care if it is that specific set, just
> any
>> stainless steel kitchen counters. Can anyone point me in the right
>> direction? Thanks!
>>

> I have one from Simply Styling Sims that sounds like the one you're
> describing:
>
> http://www.simplystyling.de/homesims2.html
>
> HTH, Lucy

Hmmm... that's not the one I saw-- that one was all stainless steel w/ no
wood-- still it works for what I'm thinking. thanks