The Sims 2 Patch

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

Bluesnews.com report that new patch for Sims 2 ?

Is that patch old ?
4 answers Last reply
More about sims patch

    On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 01:17:57 GMT, "Wesley"
    <Wesley@isyourfriend.com.de> wrote:

    >Bluesnews.com report that new patch for Sims 2 ?
    >
    >Is that patch old ?

    It must be. Otherwise they would have put it on the website. And in
    any case, NL is coming out soon, so I doubt they'd waste time on a
    patch now.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    Wesley wrote:
    > Bluesnews.com report that new patch for Sims 2 ?
    >
    > Is that patch old ?

    It's new. The previous one was .994, this is .999
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    >> Bluesnews.com report that new patch for Sims 2 ?
    >>
    >> Is that patch old ?
    >

    > It's new. The previous one was .994, this is .999

    But if you have 994 or Uni then this one won't upgrade, so only get if
    you're unpatched

    On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:21:01 +0100, Chris B <zen19389@zen.co.uk>
    wrote:

    >It's new. The previous one was .994, this is .999

    An updated patch is available at the official Sims 2 site. According
    to the bbs message from MaxoidKane here, you do NOT need to install
    this patch if you have University installed.

    Blah, it's for Sims 2 vanilla only.
    --

    I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

Sims Games Video Games