  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 22, 2005 5:17:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

Bluesnews.com report that new patch for Sims 2 ?

Is that patch old ?

More about : sims patch

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 9:22:45 AM

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 01:17:57 GMT, "Wesley"
<Wesley@isyourfriend.com.de> wrote:

>Bluesnews.com report that new patch for Sims 2 ?
>
>Is that patch old ?

It must be. Otherwise they would have put it on the website. And in
any case, NL is coming out soon, so I doubt they'd waste time on a
patch now.
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 2:21:01 PM

Wesley wrote:
> Bluesnews.com report that new patch for Sims 2 ?
>
> Is that patch old ?

It's new. The previous one was .994, this is .999
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 3:22:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

>> Bluesnews.com report that new patch for Sims 2 ?
>>
>> Is that patch old ?
>

> It's new. The previous one was .994, this is .999

But if you have 994 or Uni then this one won't upgrade, so only get if
you're unpatched
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 3:47:32 PM

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:21:01 +0100, Chris B <zen19389@zen.co.uk>
wrote:

>It's new. The previous one was .994, this is .999

An updated patch is available at the official Sims 2 site. According
to the bbs message from MaxoidKane here, you do NOT need to install
this patch if you have University installed.

Blah, it's for Sims 2 vanilla only.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
!