Yet another Sims 2 Survey... and problem

They've added yet another sims survey. Problem is after I say "I buy
every sims game on every platform I own" the progress jumps back to
-1% and I start at the beginning!
10 answers Last reply
More about sims survey problem

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > They've added yet another sims survey. Problem is after I say "I buy
    > every sims game on every platform I own" the progress jumps back to
    > -1% and I start at the beginning!

    Hmmm...it worked fine for me...maybe a server glitch?

    Kelly

    On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:21:58 -0700, "Kelly C." <kelly.cobb@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Hmmm...it worked fine for me...maybe a server glitch?

    Possibly something to do with my choices. I clicked "none of the
    above" because I only play on the PC, and then I chose that I'd buy
    any game on my platform right away, and it insisted something was
    wrong with that.

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:21:58 -0700, "Kelly C." <kelly.cobb@gmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Hmmm...it worked fine for me...maybe a server glitch?
    >
    > Possibly something to do with my choices. I clicked "none of the
    > above" because I only play on the PC, and then I chose that I'd buy
    > any game on my platform right away, and it insisted something was
    > wrong with that.

    Same with me...the dang thing must get caught on that.

    Does not compute!

    :)

    ---
    Michelle
    (SeaShel)

    free the fish to reply

    Yep me too - what a pile of c***.
    "SeaShel" <seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote in message
    > Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > > On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:21:58 -0700, "Kelly C." <kelly.cobb@gmail.com>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >> Hmmm...it worked fine for me...maybe a server glitch?
    > >
    > > Possibly something to do with my choices. I clicked "none of the
    > > above" because I only play on the PC, and then I chose that I'd buy
    > > any game on my platform right away, and it insisted something was
    > > wrong with that.
    >
    > Same with me...the dang thing must get caught on that.
    >
    > Does not compute!
    >
    > :)
    >
    > ---
    > Michelle
    > (SeaShel)
    >
    > free the fish to reply

    Yes, it is only about how interested you would be in buying Sims 2 for one
    of the gaming platforms. Not that interesting at all.....

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:

    >On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:21:58 -0700, "Kelly C." <kelly.cobb@gmail.com>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>Hmmm...it worked fine for me...maybe a server glitch?
    >>

    >Possibly something to do with my choices. I clicked "none of the
    >above" because I only play on the PC, and then I chose that I'd buy
    >any game on my platform right away, and it insisted something was
    >wrong with that.

    Did it with me too, I only play on the PC, so this makes me think it's a
    survey for the other consoles.

    -----Sandra

    >They've added yet another sims survey. Problem is after I say "I buy
    >every sims game on every platform I own" the progress jumps back to
    >-1% and I start at the beginning!

    If you are having problesm with or want to redo it cause you clicked
    "none of the above" to the 2nd question just delete the
    www.insightexpress.com cookies on your PC and relaunch it. It then has
    no record you ever took it!

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > They've added yet another sims survey. Problem is after I say "I buy
    > every sims game on every platform I own" the progress jumps back to
    > -1% and I start at the beginning!

    Gee, even EA's surveys are buggy! ;-)

    --
    --Cuth

    The survey is all about the game on consoles and cell phones... I have x-box
    so it kept asking me about how interested i was to buy sims2 for
    x-box.......NOT AT ALL you can't get expansions!!!

    Rhiannon wrote:

    >The survey is all about the game on consoles and cell phones... I have x-box
    >so it kept asking me about how interested i was to buy sims2 for
    >x-box.......NOT AT ALL you can't get expansions!!!

    Yep, thought so, when I ticked the PC box, it didn't want to know
    anymore, just a polite thank you. lol

    ---Sandra

Sims Games Video Games