Yet another Sims 2 Survey... and problem

Last response: in Video Games
July 22, 2005 9:24:54 AM

They've added yet another sims survey. Problem is after I say "I buy
every sims game on every platform I own" the progress jumps back to
-1% and I start at the beginning!

More about : sims survey problem

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 9:24:55 AM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> They've added yet another sims survey. Problem is after I say "I buy
> every sims game on every platform I own" the progress jumps back to
> -1% and I start at the beginning!

Hmmm...it worked fine for me...maybe a server glitch?

Kelly
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 10:39:23 AM

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:21:58 -0700, "Kelly C." <kelly.cobb@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Hmmm...it worked fine for me...maybe a server glitch?

Possibly something to do with my choices. I clicked "none of the
above" because I only play on the PC, and then I chose that I'd buy
any game on my platform right away, and it insisted something was
wrong with that.
July 22, 2005 10:39:24 AM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:21:58 -0700, "Kelly C." <kelly.cobb@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hmmm...it worked fine for me...maybe a server glitch?
>
> Possibly something to do with my choices. I clicked "none of the
> above" because I only play on the PC, and then I chose that I'd buy
> any game on my platform right away, and it insisted something was
> wrong with that.

Same with me...the dang thing must get caught on that.

Does not compute!

:)

---
Michelle
(SeaShel)

free the fish to reply
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 12:48:39 PM

Yep me too - what a pile of c***.
"SeaShel" <seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote in message
> Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> > On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:21:58 -0700, "Kelly C." <kelly.cobb@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hmmm...it worked fine for me...maybe a server glitch?
> >
> > Possibly something to do with my choices. I clicked "none of the
> > above" because I only play on the PC, and then I chose that I'd buy
> > any game on my platform right away, and it insisted something was
> > wrong with that.
>
> Same with me...the dang thing must get caught on that.
>
> Does not compute!
>
> :)
>
> ---
> Michelle
> (SeaShel)
>
> free the fish to reply

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 2:34:42 PM

Yes, it is only about how interested you would be in buying Sims 2 for one
of the gaming platforms. Not that interesting at all.....

> They've added yet another sims survey. Problem is after I say "I buy
> every sims game on every platform I own" the progress jumps back to
> -1% and I start at the beginning!
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 6:45:35 PM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

>On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:21:58 -0700, "Kelly C." <kelly.cobb@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>Hmmm...it worked fine for me...maybe a server glitch?
>>

>Possibly something to do with my choices. I clicked "none of the
>above" because I only play on the PC, and then I chose that I'd buy
>any game on my platform right away, and it insisted something was
>wrong with that.

Did it with me too, I only play on the PC, so this makes me think it's a
survey for the other consoles.

-----Sandra
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 8:17:13 PM

>They've added yet another sims survey. Problem is after I say "I buy
>every sims game on every platform I own" the progress jumps back to
>-1% and I start at the beginning!

If you are having problesm with or want to redo it cause you clicked
"none of the above" to the 2nd question just delete the
www.insightexpress.com cookies on your PC and relaunch it. It then has
no record you ever took it!
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 9:55:57 PM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> They've added yet another sims survey. Problem is after I say "I buy
> every sims game on every platform I own" the progress jumps back to
> -1% and I start at the beginning!

Gee, even EA's surveys are buggy! ;-)

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

The survey is all about the game on consoles and cell phones... I have x-box
so it kept asking me about how interested i was to buy sims2 for
x-box.......NOT AT ALL you can't get expansions!!!

"Sanantone" <shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Guardian Pegasus wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:21:58 -0700, "Kelly C." <kelly.cobb@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Hmmm...it worked fine for me...maybe a server glitch?
>>>

>>Possibly something to do with my choices. I clicked "none of the
>>above" because I only play on the PC, and then I chose that I'd buy
>>any game on my platform right away, and it insisted something was
>>wrong with that.
>>
> Did it with me too, I only play on the PC, so this makes me think it's a
> survey for the other consoles.
>
> -----Sandra
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 4:19:24 PM

Rhiannon wrote:

>The survey is all about the game on consoles and cell phones... I have x-box
>so it kept asking me about how interested i was to buy sims2 for
>x-box.......NOT AT ALL you can't get expansions!!!

Yep, thought so, when I ticked the PC box, it didn't want to know
anymore, just a polite thank you. lol

---Sandra
!