Where Can I Find High Performance 200mm LED (red) Fans?

G

Well, I'm getting a CoolerMaster HAF X 942, and I would like to replace the three 200mm fans with *BETTER* HIGH PERFORMANCE LED fans, and I'm not having much luck. I found Cooler Master's Megaflow LED fans (and a few others) to be dim, based on pictures/videos/reviews. I was looking for something more bright to go with the Red Cold Cathode (sound active) tubes I'm buying for it. Links would be helpful it that would be easier for you.

Thanks to all in advance.

G

thanks for helping me (yet again lol).

But now I think I'm going to stick with the CoolerMaster Megaflow for better cooling

and since you seem to be a total expert, could you help me with some liquid cooling questions?

(go here: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum2.php?config=tomshardwareus.inc&cat=29&post=269940&page=1&p=1&sondage=0&owntopic=1&trash=0&trash_post=0&print=0&numreponse=0&quote_only=0&new=0&nojs=0)

Lol! thanks for the kind words, but alass you've caught me on a subject i know very little about.(doesn't interest me)
However you're in the right place and i see our resident LCS expert rubix has replied to that thread.
You're in good hands my friend!
Cheers:)

G

Just curious, what's your setup? and you don't have any liquid cooling?

My set-ups are previous gen 1156 platforms which replaced P4's which were getting long in the tooth and cramping my gaming capabilities.
I tend to use my gear for as long as possible.
My rigs are listed under my Avatar/member config
I'm not a heavy overclocker just mild to mid.
Air can handle that just fine.
Alot of people hear want the latest and greatest especially when it comes to cooling.
I don't mind saying $80+ air coolers are not required for SB.
1366(hottest)1156(hot)1155(warm).
Until i see legit reviews using SB testbeds i'll stand by my opinion.
And the next person who post a link to Frostytech needs a kick!
Sorry i had to vent lol!