Onboard gfx not working plss help

mhafizji

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
u know my scene if u see my last post monitor light blnking and all so ive decided to use my onboard for a while so ill format and stuff, but now wen i physically removed my gfx card (9600gt) and attached the cable to my onboard, nothing happens wen i boot the screen is blank with that blue light blinking, i cant see the bios HELP GUYS

its a amd phenom 9550
asus m3n-78em nvidia 8300gt onboard

mhafizji

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
ofcourse its gud cause if u see my lastt thread.things come up after 15 mins of booting , but afer that i can do all the usual things on my gfx cardbut now i can bear that starring 15 minutes so iwant the onboard to work but it aint working

If you can't get BIOS to display from your onboard graphics, try clearing CMOS to get default values.

OK, I have no clue what your problem really is because I just don't know enough about what you have been doing. However, I once had an HTPC with a vid card and onboard graphics. After I played with BIOS and custom resolutions trying to display on my HDTV, I wound up with nothing displayed anywhere. So I did this:

1) Installed the vid card and cabled it to the LCD.
2) Disconnected my hard drive.
3) Booted from the windows disk. (If no display, repeat using onboard graphics cabled to the LCD).

Eventually I got into BIOS with a display, reset the BIOS option to use onboard graphics, removed the vid card, reinstalled windows, reinstalled the vid card, and reinstalled the drivers for the vid card. Problem solved.

You may not have to go as far as I did, Try it and if you make progress, adapt.