Vgasave graphic driver update

Tags:
  • Drivers
  • System File
  • Windows XP
  • Displays
Last response: in Windows XP
January 26, 2012 9:04:34 AM

I cannot get the display to go more the 800x600 I think its a driver problem in the system file it says the driver is VGASAVE and SIS APG but the manufacturer is unknown. Which driver should I update with.

raygreenwood@lineone.net

More about : vgasave graphic driver update

a b \ Driver
January 26, 2012 11:18:59 AM

Ray_61 said:
I cannot get the display to go more the 800x600 I think its a driver problem in the system file it says the driver is VGASAVE and SIS APG but the manufacturer is unknown. Which driver should I update with.

raygreenwood@lineone.net

Try the generic driver supplied by the OS.
a b \ Driver
January 26, 2012 5:41:32 PM

Open the case, look at the video card, do a web search for drivers based on the model / brand you see on it. May need to take out the card to see the model # clearly.

ksiemb, that IS the generic driver he's using which is why it's not giving him any resolution options. Generic VGA drivers are 800x600 tops.
a b \ Driver
January 26, 2012 5:51:26 PM

hang-the-9 said:
Open the case, look at the video card, do a web search for drivers based on the model / brand you see on it. May need to take out the card to see the model # clearly.

ksiemb, that IS the generic driver he's using which is why it's not giving him any resolution options. Generic VGA drivers are 800x600 tops.

ok, thanks
!