everything turns blue! (???)

when i am in the middle of playing ts2, everything (objects, house, and
sims) disappears and blue panels are left in their place. it's hard to
explain but here's a screenshot:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/blindsideme85/ad3e12a1.jpg

the game keeps going like normal, it doesn't freeze up or anything... i
just can't see it! i closed all background tasks to make sure nothing
else was running... no luck. my computer meets all the system
requirements (i even updated my drivers recently) and the game always
runs fine except for this - which is very, very annoying. i usually
have to restart to get to see everything again.

:( i hope someone can help me out...

thanks.

-jess
2 answers Last reply
More about everything turns blue

    Do you use any cheats? Do you have any hacks in your game?
    Did the game work okay before updating video drivers?
    How do you have your display options set in the game?

    <notaprettygirl@mindless.com> wrote in message
    > when i am in the middle of playing ts2, everything (objects, house, and
    > sims) disappears and blue panels are left in their place. it's hard to
    > explain but here's a screenshot:
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/blindsideme85/ad3e12a1.jpg
    >
    > the game keeps going like normal, it doesn't freeze up or anything... i
    > just can't see it! i closed all background tasks to make sure nothing
    > else was running... no luck. my computer meets all the system
    > requirements (i even updated my drivers recently) and the game always
    > runs fine except for this - which is very, very annoying. i usually
    > have to restart to get to see everything again.
    >
    > :( i hope someone can help me out...
    >
    > thanks.
    >
    > -jess

    <notaprettygirl@mindless.com> wrote in message
    > when i am in the middle of playing ts2, everything (objects, house, and
    > sims) disappears and blue panels are left in their place. it's hard to
    > explain but here's a screenshot:

    That used to happen to me when I used the no censor cheat code. So, if two
    sims were showering at the same time or whatever, it would happen. I had
    to quit using that code to get it to stop.

    Keri

Sims Games Video Games