GA-P55-UD4P and Sapphire Radeon HD5850

jedwards16

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
Ever since building this PC, Im having issues with graphics corruption in Directx 11 games. Ive been thinking it was the card the entire time but someone suggested to me that its my motherboard causing the problems. Ill have a new card tomorrow to try myself but I figure it wont hurt to ask.

Is anyone here running a GA-P55-UD4p and a Sapphire Radeon HD5850 together and do you have any graphics corruption at all in games like Dirt 2 or the Unigine Heaven benchmark? Heres a link to an example: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/mgs2_solid_snake/Test1.jpg

Thanks in advance.

jedwards16

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
Thats actually one of the issues Ive been having but that 10.1 hotfix ATI released on Friday seems to have fixed it so far. This is completely different than that and affects only DX11 stuff.

bilbat

Splendid
Have you paged around in dxdiag to see if anything is 'complaining'? I'm sorta screwed as my workstation is down - I have a 'dx log collector' somewhere that runs a batch of diagnostics, looks at installer info, & 'packs' one resultant file that often tells me something - but I'll have to hunt around MS for it...