Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Cooler Master ATCS 840 - Opinions?

Last response: in Components
November 12, 2009 4:27:21 PM

I'm considering purchasing this case, and I'd like to get some opinions on it. I'm looking for a case that is roomy, has no lights, and is quiet. This case is a full tower, has no lights, and has big fans (230mm). So, it pretty much fits the bill. Plus, it's black, which is my preference. However, does anyone have any experience with bottom mounted PSUs? This case has a vent on the bottom with a slide out dust filter, so I figure ventilation for the PSU won't be a problem. And the PSU I'm planning to get is the Corsair 650TX with a 22" 12v cable. Thanks.

Cooler Master ATCS 840 Full Tower Case
a c 77 ) Power supply
November 12, 2009 6:47:15 PM

It is an outstanding case!! It is considered to be one of the best full towers on the market! I don't think you will be disappointed in it. :D 

Another good case is SILVERSTONE RAVEN RV02-BW Full Tower Case
m
l

Best solution

November 13, 2009 6:40:45 PM

This is a great case. It is maximumpc's best of the best. Here is a link to their review

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/reviews/cooler_master_...

Related resources
November 13, 2009 11:07:50 PM

It really is a good case, but as far as the Silverstone Raven RV02-BW goes NTY buddy!
m
l
November 17, 2009 5:37:52 PM

Well, I spent some time lusting over the Corsair 800D, but it's a $100 price difference between it and the CM. So, I opted for the ATCS and it should be here soon. :) 
m
l
November 17, 2009 6:29:34 PM

I have no doubt you will love it. Cooler Master makes great cases.
m
l
!