First , I suggest follow instruction from saint19, ran prime95 need more over than 25minutes or you need ran 4hours for see it stable. Also other setting.
You'll get 4GHz if you do step by step but I DO NOT SURE YOUR PSU and RAM ENOUGH FOR IT !
Overclock is your own risk,first , I suggest upgrade your psu with higher efficiensy.
- drop ram ratio to 800 in bios / 1:2 showed in cpu-z
- raise FSB to 286 so that the ram in CPU-Z run at @ 572mhz, it mean dual channel at 1144mhz
- voltage ram at 1.62v - 1.65v
- lossen timming of ram set to 6-7-7-20
- NB VID 1400mhz
- htlink speed at auto ( it will follow nb vid in CPU-Z nb freq get 2010mhz )
- disabled CnQ, C1e, smartmulticore, spreadspectrum
- PCIE at 100
- cpu nb voltage 1.18v - 1.2v or overvoltage [+0.025 -0.050]
- cpu vcore 1.49 - 1.54 ( my vcore at 4ghz 1.52 stable)
ran at intelburntest 20X set memory to standard and ... wait up to finish. Keep eyes on temperature if over 60C you need drop your overclock.
its not stable
i ran prime 95
test not working(fatal error)
i have set ht link multiplier at 7x
and ram 400
now ht/nb-2002mhz and dram frequency 571mhz
so what to do for stable
i have not set timming yet
i dont know how to change