Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Weird Discussions over at Mod the Sims 2

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 7:02:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

You get some odd discussions there but I was rather bemused to read a newish
thread today about a mod to make female sims have periods. Weird, or what?

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=78117&pa...

Heh ho
Best wishes
Maxon
July 23, 2005 7:02:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Maxon" <jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:2_sEe.1137$Aw4.811@newsfe5-win.ntli.net...
> You get some odd discussions there but I was rather bemused to read a
> newish
> thread today about a mod to make female sims have periods. Weird, or
> what?
>
> http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=78117&pa...
>
> Heh ho
> Best wishes
> Maxon
>
>
Somebody made a hack for women to have periods in The Sims1. There would
be
red puddles all over the place. LOL

Betty
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 9:40:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Maxon wrote:
> You get some odd discussions there but I was rather bemused to read a newish
> thread today about a mod to make female sims have periods. Weird, or what?
>
> http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=78117&pa...
>

Oh-ho! Don't tell Jack Thompson.

--
--Cuth
Related resources
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 11:31:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

I just wish that they could have pets like in unleashed, but maybe some
exotic pets to train etc...like parrots, snakes, iguanas, tarantulas etc
etc!
Think the periods mod is a bit much...next minute you will have condom
machines on the community lots!
M.

"Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:42E280FB.2090700@earthlink.net...
> Maxon wrote:
> > You get some odd discussions there but I was rather bemused to read a
newish
> > thread today about a mod to make female sims have periods. Weird, or
what?
> >
> > http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=78117&pa...
> >
>
> Oh-ho! Don't tell Jack Thompson.
>
> --
> --Cuth
>
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 11:53:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Maxon wrote:
> You get some odd discussions there but I was rather bemused to read a
> newish thread today about a mod to make female sims have periods.
> Weird, or what?
>
> http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=78117&pa...
>
>
Well that's a bit gross for my tastes but I support their right to do that.

Gareeth
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 1:12:28 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

emma J wrote:
> I just wish that they could have pets like in unleashed, but maybe some
> exotic pets to train etc...like parrots, snakes, iguanas, tarantulas etc
> etc!
> Think the periods mod is a bit much...next minute you will have condom
> machines on the community lots!

Hey, my Sims could use that! I've had a population explosion, one
that's made me realize the value of urban planning. Most of my Sims
have had or are having kids. And more than half the lots in my
Pleasantview are already filled.

One day it dawned on me that all those kid Sims will need places of
their own when they grow up (duh!), and there simply aren't enough lots
in existence to hold them. So when they mature, I will have to either
1) kill them (already gotten a nasty lecture from the game that I'm
killing too many Sims!), 2) combine them together into sort of fraternal
housing and wait for older Sims to die off and leave them housing, or 3)
move some of them back in with mom and dad. So I'd better not convert
those spare bedrooms to saunas and rec rooms yet!

As far as pets go, while this seemed like a good idea on paper, I have
to admit I quickly got bored with them in the first game. They eat,
poop, scratch themselves, sleep, chase their tails, yada yada. Gets old
real quick.

And pets wandering onto the property were a real PIA. Even though
someone eventually made a "No Pets" sign to post on lawns, I found that
the pets didn't actually leave the property until they literally located
the signs and "read" them. Some were slow readers!

Having said that, I'm sure I'll buy the pets expansion pack when they
make one. I don't want to be without the objects and new animations.
And Dina Caliente could use a slutty cat.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 1:17:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Betty wrote:

> Somebody made a hack for women to have periods in The Sims1. There would
> be
> red puddles all over the place. LOL

I'm glad I wasn't eating lunch when I read that! Because today it's
tomato soup.

--
--Cuth
July 24, 2005 1:26:48 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in
message news:42E2B3CF.3090109@earthlink.net...
> Betty wrote:
>
>> Somebody made a hack for women to have periods in The Sims1. There
>> would be
>> red puddles all over the place. LOL
>
> I'm glad I wasn't eating lunch when I read that! Because today it's
> tomato soup.
>
> --
> --Cuth
>

ROTFL sawry!!!

Betty
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 3:04:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Ewww!

Maxon wrote:
> You get some odd discussions there but I was rather bemused to read a newish
> thread today about a mod to make female sims have periods. Weird, or what?
>
> http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=78117&pa...
>
> Heh ho
> Best wishes
> Maxon
>
>
!