Weird Discussions over at Mod the Sims 2

You get some odd discussions there but I was rather bemused to read a newish
thread today about a mod to make female sims have periods. Weird, or what?

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=78117&page=1&pp=25

Heh ho
Best wishes
Maxon
8 answers Last reply
More about weird discussions sims

    > You get some odd discussions there but I was rather bemused to read a
    > newish
    > thread today about a mod to make female sims have periods. Weird, or
    > what?
    >
    > http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=78117&page=1&pp=25
    >
    > Heh ho
    > Best wishes
    > Maxon

    Somebody made a hack for women to have periods in The Sims1. There would
    be
    red puddles all over the place. LOL

    Betty

    Maxon wrote:
    > You get some odd discussions there but I was rather bemused to read a newish
    > thread today about a mod to make female sims have periods. Weird, or what?
    >
    > http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=78117&page=1&pp=25

    Oh-ho! Don't tell Jack Thompson.

    --
    --Cuth

    I just wish that they could have pets like in unleashed, but maybe some
    exotic pets to train etc...like parrots, snakes, iguanas, tarantulas etc
    etc!
    Think the periods mod is a bit much...next minute you will have condom
    machines on the community lots!
    M.

    Maxon wrote:
    > You get some odd discussions there but I was rather bemused to read a
    > newish thread today about a mod to make female sims have periods.
    > Weird, or what?
    >
    > http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=78117&page=1&pp=25

    Well that's a bit gross for my tastes but I support their right to do that.

    Gareeth

    emma J wrote:
    > I just wish that they could have pets like in unleashed, but maybe some
    > exotic pets to train etc...like parrots, snakes, iguanas, tarantulas etc
    > etc!
    > Think the periods mod is a bit much...next minute you will have condom
    > machines on the community lots!

    Hey, my Sims could use that! I've had a population explosion, one
    that's made me realize the value of urban planning. Most of my Sims
    have had or are having kids. And more than half the lots in my
    Pleasantview are already filled.

    One day it dawned on me that all those kid Sims will need places of
    their own when they grow up (duh!), and there simply aren't enough lots
    in existence to hold them. So when they mature, I will have to either
    1) kill them (already gotten a nasty lecture from the game that I'm
    killing too many Sims!), 2) combine them together into sort of fraternal
    housing and wait for older Sims to die off and leave them housing, or 3)
    move some of them back in with mom and dad. So I'd better not convert
    those spare bedrooms to saunas and rec rooms yet!

    As far as pets go, while this seemed like a good idea on paper, I have
    to admit I quickly got bored with them in the first game. They eat,
    poop, scratch themselves, sleep, chase their tails, yada yada. Gets old
    real quick.

    And pets wandering onto the property were a real PIA. Even though
    someone eventually made a "No Pets" sign to post on lawns, I found that
    the pets didn't actually leave the property until they literally located
    the signs and "read" them. Some were slow readers!

    Having said that, I'm sure I'll buy the pets expansion pack when they
    make one. I don't want to be without the objects and new animations.
    And Dina Caliente could use a slutty cat.

    --
    --Cuth

    Betty wrote:

    > Somebody made a hack for women to have periods in The Sims1. There would
    > be
    > red puddles all over the place. LOL

    I'm glad I wasn't eating lunch when I read that! Because today it's
    tomato soup.

    --
    --Cuth

    "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in
    message news:42E2B3CF.3090109@earthlink.net...
    > Betty wrote:
    >
    >> Somebody made a hack for women to have periods in The Sims1. There
    >> would be
    >> red puddles all over the place. LOL
    >
    > I'm glad I wasn't eating lunch when I read that! Because today it's
    > tomato soup.
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

    ROTFL sawry!!!

    Betty

    Ewww!

    Maxon wrote:
    > You get some odd discussions there but I was rather bemused to read a newish
    > thread today about a mod to make female sims have periods. Weird, or what?
    >
    > http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=78117&page=1&pp=25
    >
    > Heh ho
    > Best wishes
    > Maxon