Death takes a holiday...err, dump

The Reaper Man (to be distinguished from the repo man) came to my sim's
house yesterday, did his deed, phoned home, and then took a dump and
helped himself to some chips in the frige before leaving.

What a jerk!

--
--Cuth

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 17:41:43 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>The Reaper Man (to be distinguished from the repo man) came to my sim's
>house yesterday, did his deed, phoned home, and then took a dump and
>helped himself to some chips in the frige before leaving.
>
>What a jerk!

I could just kill that guy!
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo