angie

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004

Sometimes when I'm online I get a message that one of dll
modules cannot be found. They are

C:\WINDOWS\bxxs5.dll and C:\WINDOWS\system32\bridge.dll

Can anyone help me get this corrected before I go mad???

THANKS,
Angie

Angie, like George said you have to clean out your system. Try these
websites.

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

http://safespy.net/Spyware_Hunter.htm

http://www.lavasoft.de/software/adaware/

http://spybot-spyware.com/trojan.htm

http://www.spysweeper.com/

http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/

"Angie" <tomlinsonremovethis@ckt.net> wrote in message
> Sometimes when I'm online I get a message that one of dll
> modules cannot be found. They are
>
> C:\WINDOWS\bxxs5.dll and C:\WINDOWS\system32\bridge.dll
>
> Can anyone help me get this corrected before I go mad???
>
> THANKS,
> Angie

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

this is adware stuff (see http://www.2-spyware.com/file-bridge-dll.html)
and something you can do without.

"Angie" <tomlinsonremovethis@ckt.net> wrote in message
> Sometimes when I'm online I get a message that one of dll
> modules cannot be found. They are
>
> C:\WINDOWS\bxxs5.dll and C:\WINDOWS\system32\bridge.dll
>
> Can anyone help me get this corrected before I go mad???
>
> THANKS,
> Angie

TRENDING THREADS