Sign in with
Your question

Fuad goes from bad to ridiculous.

Last response: in CPUs
a b à CPUs
November 13, 2009 9:55:38 AM

http://www.fudzilla.com/content/view/16423/1/

"This kind of confirms our conspiracy theory that we shared with many industry insiders that Intel will find a way to save AMD from itself and bankruptcy."

Somebody needs to shoot this idiot.

More about : fuad bad ridiculous

a b à CPUs
November 13, 2009 10:18:08 AM

"I maintain a reputable and up-to-date technology publication with the most reliable industry insiders in the world providing me with to-the-minute updates on the breaking stories that matter to you, the reader."

a c 172 à CPUs
a b å Intel
November 13, 2009 12:50:47 PM

"Intel was generous enough" :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  "to save AMD and give it 1.25 billion for a bit of unfair competition and some patent claims, "

Related resources
November 13, 2009 1:14:36 PM

There were a string of real igno'Rants' today over at fud..

That one you posted is pretty special jenny, but I found the "bulldozer has two quad cores stitched" one just facepalm enducing (/insert demotivational picture).

The man's head is either up his own ass too far for oxygen to get to his brain or he does not even understand basics of technology.. Besides that, Bulldozer is the code for the core, the cpu is code namded Zambezi..

The BS abut intel saving AMD is fanboy garbage.. but the crap abut "buldozer" reads as if it were put together by an art major who's first experience with a CPU was that slide he posted..

He posts a pic of the single core arch, which as we know has the double integer units to (theoretically) improve MTing.. Yet he goes on to explain how the picture is of 2 quad cpu's stitched together, and likens it to core duo and how intel can make 8 cores dedicated so AMD fails... what is he on?
November 13, 2009 1:23:17 PM

He drank the koolaid.
Greens ok, red too but stay away from the blue koolaid
November 13, 2009 1:29:41 PM

thanks for this jennyh. i needed a good laugh this morning. incredible, delusional crap in that... well cant call it an article. what a shame that he probably didn't mean for it to be comedy.
November 13, 2009 1:29:45 PM

JAYDEEJOHN said:
He drank the koolaid.
Greens ok, red too but stay away from the blue koolaid

It is all well and good that he is a fanboi.. but his entries today are biased at best. He is jsut simply wrong about most of his facts in them, to call him biased would be too nice, he is blatantly claiming things that are not true. He is either trying to make AMD look bad to people who may be morons at heart, or is simply totally incompetent as a journalist.

I expect garbage from him, but not for him to show me a picture of a butterfly and to spend the article explaining how the picture depicts a slight against nature in the form of a horse with melting flesh... The world he lives in must be getting farther and farther away from where I call home..

I'll give him the benefit of assuming he simply thinks the pipelines are actually cores, and thus is simply stupid when it comes to understanding tech... Though I'd rationally think he knows this and is actually making things up in the hopes of getting people who might not actually understand to side with him.

He is becoming the ann coulter of Tech...
November 13, 2009 1:35:31 PM

Tell mostly lies, and some will stick, could be.
He needs to understand that GF, having bought Chrtered, and AMD in danger of being a sibiderary owner of GF thru percentage, as ATIC doesnt hand over same ownership portions to AMD for free, and AMD had no monies for the Chartered buyout, threatened AMDs lawsuit going forwards, it was very amicable for both companies to solve this, as well as ATIC, and, lets face it, Intel CANT bully them, theyd get squashed.
So, politcal motions prevailed, as the x86 license is too important for any 1 company to monopolize.
November 13, 2009 1:36:29 PM

Well it did have value of some sort. It was funny wasn't it? Intel playing the part of Mother Teresa (just ignore the hatchet in her hand please).
November 13, 2009 1:39:43 PM

In other words, someone told Otellini to sign HERE
November 13, 2009 2:28:10 PM

The Charlie D polar opposite here. Same MO though. Sprinkle in a fact or two and encase it in tripe.
November 13, 2009 3:02:17 PM

Whens the last time FUaD broke something like nVidias bad cards, or how late Fermi would be?
I dont recall FUaD having such insight
November 13, 2009 3:11:20 PM

JAYDEEJOHN said:
Whens the last time FUaD broke something like nVidias bad cards, or how late Fermi would be?

When was the last time fuad reported anything that he didnt find while trolling forums? In fact, I'd prefer he get back to that, as at least forums don't often mistake the pipeline on a power point picture for an independant cpu core...

Journalist he is not... I like teh layout of his site as far as a rumor mill goes.. but he is gonna have to try harder if it is gonig to even be worth a laugh.
November 13, 2009 3:16:00 PM

I quit going there, even for entertainment, and the Inq fell off my radar long ago.
Semi still gets hits from me, and will continue to
a b à CPUs
November 13, 2009 3:19:39 PM

I like the layout at Fud also but usually I only read it to see how much more Nvidia have paid him to spread garbage.
November 13, 2009 3:21:39 PM

Well I do read various forums, and still get his "references" from others, and their comments are much more entertaining heheh
November 13, 2009 4:53:16 PM

JAYDEEJOHN said:

that would be correct. to be honest I don't often look at anything that touches either one of them unless it is strictly for entertainment purposes. fuad is fanboy music to the nvears much like charlie is to atiears i guess. generally speaking though, charlie tends to be closer to the game though.
a b à CPUs
November 13, 2009 5:07:38 PM

roofus said:
that would be correct. to be honest I don't often look at anything that touches either one of them unless it is strictly for entertainment purposes. fuad is fanboy music to the nvears much like charlie is to atiears i guess. generally speaking though, charlie tends to be closer to the game though.

fuad ---> michael moore
charlie --> glenn beck
November 13, 2009 5:30:22 PM

Nice comparatives there BlueScreen hehe. I detest Charlie but at the very least he gets it close and sometimes right. He did say no Fermi this year and guess what.. Now his dribble around it is just that but he doesn't create stories out of thin air. He obviously is connected or maybe his significant other works for Nvidia and he pokes around in the file cabinet.
November 13, 2009 5:48:52 PM

Bluescreendeath said:
fuad ---> michael moore
charlie --> glenn beck

I think you have it backwards ;) 

But true enough, lol.
a b à CPUs
November 13, 2009 5:58:55 PM

Fuad is a douche.
November 13, 2009 6:29:27 PM

I think things got explained, then PO was told where to sign
a b à CPUs
November 13, 2009 10:07:07 PM

Er... when did Lucid have anything to do with Intel vs AMD? Also, you could have just posted a link...
November 13, 2009 10:08:39 PM

great site, I forgot that one....

how much is intel going to give to stop the monopoly this time.

what is 83% of 330million anyway....
a b à CPUs
November 13, 2009 10:22:47 PM

Still not following...
a b à CPUs
November 14, 2009 4:30:31 AM

Lets get a few things straight:

Anand and THG have always been Pro-Intel - Anand's Intel source is the best.
AMDZone is self explanatory.
Fuad has been pro-AMD and is now pro-NVidia - Fuad's sources are suspect on ATI / AMD now as his source there is defunct.
Charlie is pro-AMD and ant-NVidia - his AMD / NVidia sources are excellent.

Fuad's statements in the link are not far from the truth ... though inflammatory.
So he has achieved what he wanted ... which is web page hits.

Idiots.

November 14, 2009 4:37:45 AM

Really. Only what I know about it is what Ive read here
a b à CPUs
November 14, 2009 4:44:38 AM

No worries Fu.

I didn't mean to insult any of the hacks either.
a b à CPUs
November 14, 2009 11:04:56 AM

Reynod said:
Fuad's statements in the link are not far from the truth ... though inflammatory.
So he has achieved what he wanted ... which is web page hits.

Idiots.

I think you are crediting Fuad with having more brains than he does tbh. :p 

That double quad bulldozer thing was almost embarrassing to read. I could feel myself cringe while reading it lol.
November 14, 2009 3:38:55 PM

IMO, AMD is surely far behind to Intel in terms of having better Processor
technology but lets not forget that fact that AMD currently holds the record for the
world's most fastest single GPU video card (Ati 5870). With that, aside from
earning profits on their low budget processors though outperformed by Intel, their
video card sales are up way more than they expected and their revenues will
continue to rise until nVidia doesn't have a decent GT300 video card that will beat
their 5870, even if nVidia beats them, AMD has strong strategic plans about
slamming their video card prices to the point where nVidia will have very hard time
competing.
And just recently, adding to their profit, a whooping $1.5 billion from Intel. :) 
November 14, 2009 3:47:14 PM

Time will tell if using the backend will be more productive and for better power usage as well, being able to shut it off. Having duo Int is ineteresting, and could have enormous benefits, and also, having a gpu on dies , the FP could end up being very nice as well.
This is being done with the future in mind, its where were going, and maybe FUaD just doesnt understand it yet, like, at all
a b à CPUs
November 15, 2009 9:26:18 PM

jennyh said:
I think you are crediting Fuad with having more brains than he does tbh. :p 

That double quad bulldozer thing was almost embarrassing to read. I could feel myself cringe while reading it lol.

Fuad isn't stupid ... he got hits and threads like this appearing as a result.

Remember the Phenom rig with the crossfire 2900XTX's in it that supposedly ran 30k 3DMark ... lost out of the boot of a car?

Hey ... that thing stirred up a lot of interest for two hacks a couple of years back eh?

Now this will make somebody cringe ... heh heh.
a b à CPUs
November 15, 2009 9:49:24 PM

Anybody can get hits and threads Reynod, but if Fuad continues in this form then any credibility he had left will soon be gone.

It's not like any of us here are clicking his ads, so ok we are adding $0.01 to the worth of fudzilla with every page hit...its worth it to point out the garbage he is on about lest some impressionable soul actually believes it. :D 
a b à CPUs
November 15, 2009 9:51:26 PM

Is Inq gone?
a b à CPUs
November 15, 2009 10:07:49 PM

Inq is still pretty good. At least nothing much has changed.

I *love* Nick Farrel btw, he's amazing lol. Really, really funny guy but I guess his apple hate will get him the bullet next. :D 
a b à CPUs
November 15, 2009 10:39:57 PM

Well the Inq website is an abomination IMO (layout- and appearance-wise). at least Fuad has a +1 on them there.
!