Fuad goes from bad to ridiculous.

jennyh

Splendid
http://www.fudzilla.com/content/view/16423/1/

"This kind of confirms our conspiracy theory that we shared with many industry insiders that Intel will find a way to save AMD from itself and bankruptcy."

Somebody needs to shoot this idiot.

randomizer

Champion
"I maintain a reputable and up-to-date technology publication with the most reliable industry insiders in the world providing me with to-the-minute updates on the breaking stories that matter to you, the reader."

head-out-of-your-ass.jpg

daedalus685

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
There were a string of real igno'Rants' today over at fud..

That one you posted is pretty special jenny, but I found the "bulldozer has two quad cores stitched" one just facepalm enducing (/insert demotivational picture).

The man's head is either up his own ass too far for oxygen to get to his brain or he does not even understand basics of technology.. Besides that, Bulldozer is the code for the core, the cpu is code namded Zambezi..

The BS abut intel saving AMD is fanboy garbage.. but the crap abut "buldozer" reads as if it were put together by an art major who's first experience with a CPU was that slide he posted..

He posts a pic of the single core arch, which as we know has the double integer units to (theoretically) improve MTing.. Yet he goes on to explain how the picture is of 2 quad cpu's stitched together, and likens it to core duo and how intel can make 8 cores dedicated so AMD fails... what is he on?

roofus

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2008
thanks for this jennyh. i needed a good laugh this morning. incredible, delusional crap in that... well cant call it an article. what a shame that he probably didn't mean for it to be comedy.

daedalus685

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008

It is all well and good that he is a fanboi.. but his entries today are biased at best. He is jsut simply wrong about most of his facts in them, to call him biased would be too nice, he is blatantly claiming things that are not true. He is either trying to make AMD look bad to people who may be morons at heart, or is simply totally incompetent as a journalist.

I expect garbage from him, but not for him to show me a picture of a butterfly and to spend the article explaining how the picture depicts a slight against nature in the form of a horse with melting flesh... The world he lives in must be getting farther and farther away from where I call home..

I'll give him the benefit of assuming he simply thinks the pipelines are actually cores, and thus is simply stupid when it comes to understanding tech... Though I'd rationally think he knows this and is actually making things up in the hopes of getting people who might not actually understand to side with him.

He is becoming the ann coulter of Tech...

Tell mostly lies, and some will stick, could be.
He needs to understand that GF, having bought Chrtered, and AMD in danger of being a sibiderary owner of GF thru percentage, as ATIC doesnt hand over same ownership portions to AMD for free, and AMD had no monies for the Chartered buyout, threatened AMDs lawsuit going forwards, it was very amicable for both companies to solve this, as well as ATIC, and, lets face it, Intel CANT bully them, theyd get squashed.
So, politcal motions prevailed, as the x86 license is too important for any 1 company to monopolize.

roofus

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2008
Well it did have value of some sort. It was funny wasn't it? Intel playing the part of Mother Teresa (just ignore the hatchet in her hand please).

daedalus685

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008

When was the last time fuad reported anything that he didnt find while trolling forums? In fact, I'd prefer he get back to that, as at least forums don't often mistake the pipeline on a power point picture for an independant cpu core...

Journalist he is not... I like teh layout of his site as far as a rumor mill goes.. but he is gonna have to try harder if it is gonig to even be worth a laugh.

roofus

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2008

that would be correct. to be honest I don't often look at anything that touches either one of them unless it is strictly for entertainment purposes. fuad is fanboy music to the nvears much like charlie is to atiears i guess. generally speaking though, charlie tends to be closer to the game though.

fuad ---> michael moore
charlie --> glenn beck

roofus

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2008
Nice comparatives there BlueScreen hehe. I detest Charlie but at the very least he gets it close and sometimes right. He did say no Fermi this year and guess what.. Now his dribble around it is just that but he doesn't create stories out of thin air. He obviously is connected or maybe his significant other works for Nvidia and he pokes around in the file cabinet.

bgd73

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2008
great site, I forgot that one....

how much is intel going to give to stop the monopoly this time.

what is 83% of 330million anyway....