Intel, AMD Reach A Truce In Their Two - Decade War

Keiki646

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2008
If anyone will like to read this article please buy The Wall Street Journal
Page A20
Or look it online on News Websites.... It's a Good One for all the AMD fans out there
I'm an Intel Fane but please comment and tell me what you have thought about the article.

I like to hear your voice about this important war between Intel and AMD

Solution
"New York has essentially become a partner of AMD. "Because AMD is Global Foundries' largest customer," reports the Albany Times Union, "any penalties against Intel would likely benefit AMD—and therefore GlobalFoundries and the Capital Region.""

As I said in another post, "It's all about the money." It's one thing to - rightly - punish Intel for anti-competitive business practices. It's another to hypocritically claim that it's for the consumer.

"New York has essentially become a partner of AMD. "Because AMD is Global Foundries' largest customer," reports the Albany Times Union, "any penalties against Intel would likely benefit AMD—and therefore GlobalFoundries and the Capital Region.""

As I said in another post, "It's all about the money." It's one thing to - rightly - punish Intel for anti-competitive business practices. It's another to hypocritically claim that it's for the consumer.

Solution