Survey content from a few days back

http://www.snootysims.com/survey2.php

Personally I don't know which I prefer... the movie director
definately does not appeal. I'd like to see 3 of them as EPs tho...
sim business, lifetime trip and create goods.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

> http://www.snootysims.com/survey2.php
>
> Personally I don't know which I prefer... the movie director
> definately does not appeal. I'd like to see 3 of them as EPs tho...
> sim business, lifetime trip and create goods.

Given how much infromation the creating goods EP idea got, I suspect Maxis
is seriously considering it, if not actually working on it.

I agree the business, trip of a lifetime and create goods do sound
interesting. The business and goods seem like they could be fun for a
while.

Making movies does not interest me. And I can't stand reality TV!

> http://www.snootysims.com/survey2.php
>
> Personally I don't know which I prefer... the movie director
> definately does not appeal. I'd like to see 3 of them as EPs tho...
> sim business, lifetime trip and create goods.
> --
>

> I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat
> him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

Jo

> http://www.snootysims.com/survey2.php
>
> Personally I don't know which I prefer... the movie director
> definately does not appeal. I'd like to see 3 of them as EPs tho...
> sim business, lifetime trip and create goods.

Yep I'm with you on that too... besides I feel like playing them is already
like a reality tv show! And I'm not into making movies with them.

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:30:47 -0500, "Jeremy Reaban"
<trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Given how much infromation the creating goods EP idea got, I suspect Maxis
>is seriously considering it, if not actually working on it.

Yeah, I also think Sim Business is up there, probably second.
Unfortunately, I'm scared quite a few people want to see sim movie
maker and sim reality tv show.... shudder...
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo