I have a question

It's a little bit off topic, but what is this Singles 2 everyone keeps
mentioning.

Thankz Rhainnon

"Rhiannon" <boxall_1@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> It's a little bit off topic, but what is this Singles 2 everyone keeps
> mentioning.
>
> Thankz Rhainnon

I didn't notice everyone mentioning it, but the "Singles" is something of a
Sims clone, albeit a slightly more sleazy one. Singles 2 is the sequel
(though it's apparently really just a somewhat improved version of the
original, not really a sequel).

You only have a handful of premade sims, and the object of the game is to
get them to fall in love with each other.

Betty

"Rhiannon" <boxall_1@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> It's a little bit off topic, but what is this Singles 2 everyone keeps
> mentioning.
>
> Thankz Rhainnon

Don't waste your time, stick with Sims 2. LOL

Betty

strider

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:26:21 -0400, "Rhiannon" <boxall_1@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

>It's a little bit off topic, but what is this Singles 2 everyone keeps
>mentioning.
>
>Thankz Rhainnon

Everyone? It's a game, you can read more about it
here:http://www.singles2.com/

Allright I won't! It doesn't really interest me much anyways.

i was just curious...

Jeremy Reaban wrote:

> You only have a handful of premade sims, and the object of the game is to
> get them to fall in love with each other.

Oh, I see. "Friends."

--
--Cuth