no wants in university Is this a bug?

I have sims2 university. Since yesterday the list of wants and sometimes
fears of my sims is empty. Is this a bug or part of the play?
If it's a bug, how can I fix it?
Please help!
2 answers Last reply
More about university

    Nieuws wrote:
    > I have sims2 university. Since yesterday the list of wants and sometimes
    > fears of my sims is empty. Is this a bug or part of the play?
    > If it's a bug, how can I fix it?
    > Please help!

    Definitely a bug. Don't know how to fix it. But have you tried removing
    all hacks and restarting?

    -georg

    Maybe something at Various Simmers:

    http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/index.php

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Nieuws wrote:
    > > I have sims2 university. Since yesterday the list of wants and sometimes
    > > fears of my sims is empty. Is this a bug or part of the play?
    > > If it's a bug, how can I fix it?
    > > Please help!
    >
    > Definitely a bug. Don't know how to fix it. But have you tried removing
    > all hacks and restarting?
    >
    > -georg

Sims Games Bug Video Games