  • Bug
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 26, 2005 1:18:15 AM

I have sims2 university. Since yesterday the list of wants and sometimes
fears of my sims is empty. Is this a bug or part of the play?
If it's a bug, how can I fix it?
Please help!

More about : university bug

Anonymous
July 26, 2005 1:18:16 AM

Nieuws wrote:
> I have sims2 university. Since yesterday the list of wants and sometimes
> fears of my sims is empty. Is this a bug or part of the play?
> If it's a bug, how can I fix it?
> Please help!

Definitely a bug. Don't know how to fix it. But have you tried removing
all hacks and restarting?

-georg
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 1:18:17 AM