TIVO minus Cable minus Sattellite = Mike Ramsey unemployed

At least he should be unemployed. It's now official. Tivo is going
after the 10% of the marketplace not seved by cable or sattelite.

As the Guinnes commercial says "BRILLIANT!!".

Who is having a worse week, Michael Ramsay or Michael Jackson?

http://www.tvpredictions.com/tivocable010605.html

TIVO - Dead Company Walking

Sean
1 answer Last reply
More about tivo minus cable minus sattellite mike ramsey unemployed

    Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that article from 1/6/2005? How
    about this one from 3/15/2005?
    http://www.tvpredictions.com/comcastdeal031505.html

    That's not to say that Ramsay's quote from 1/6/2005 wasn't foolish though.
    :]

    Ray at home

    "Sean" <none> wrote in message
    > At least he should be unemployed. It's now official. Tivo is going
    > after the 10% of the marketplace not seved by cable or sattelite.
    >
    > As the Guinnes commercial says "BRILLIANT!!".
    >
    > Who is having a worse week, Michael Ramsay or Michael Jackson?
    >
    > http://www.tvpredictions.com/tivocable010605.html
    >
    > TIVO - Dead Company Walking
    >
    > Sean

Tivo Cable Home Theatre