Default fonts

July 28, 2004 1:47:04 PM

I inadvertently removed some fonts from my computer. I have restored them all, but am having a problem: some webpages and applications are displaying an unusual font. I do not know the common thread on the applications, but I have determined that all the webpages that are displaying this strange font specify just "sans-serif" as their choice font. If something specific is specified, such as arial or verdana, the page displays the correct font.

Where can I change the settings for what windows uses as the default sans-serif font, or is there something else I need to do to fix this problem?

Thank You!

More about : default fonts

Anonymous
July 28, 2004 7:19:48 PM

You can choose the type of Font in IE by going to Tools>Internet
Options>General Tab. You will see Fonts
near the bottom of the Dialog Box. For other Fonts go to Help and
Support and type Fonts in the Search
Field.

!