Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Problem in overclocking Ati 5770 1gb?

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Overclocking
Last response: in Overclocking
Share
October 23, 2011 2:01:05 PM

Hiiiiiiii,
i have Amd phenom ii x6 1055t 3.5(also oc Cpu at 3.5 fully stable)
and sapphire 5770 1gb
i m trying to overcking this gpu
but every time i overclock, screen freeze
i was trying
core clock 930
memory clock 1310
(900 and 1280 is stable)
but i want more oc

i think this happens by loss of voltage
so, how to change voltage
where i can fin voltage settings of gpu
in bios or any soft

More about : problem overclocking ati 5770 1gb

a b U Graphics card
a c 190 K Overclocking
October 23, 2011 2:09:21 PM

Are you using CCC to overclock it?
I've found that over 1300 on the mem can be problematic, try 960/1250
leave the voltage alone
but any voltage adjustments would be through software unless your bios had the option
Moto
m
0
l
October 23, 2011 2:29:58 PM

Motopsychojdn said:
Are you using CCC to overclock it?
I've found that over 1300 on the mem can be problematic, try 960/1250
leave the voltage alone
but any voltage adjustments would be through software unless your bios had the option
Moto

i m oc from ati override
Which software change voltage
m
0
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
a c 190 K Overclocking
October 23, 2011 2:39:41 PM

Rivatuner and Msi afterburner both allow V change, but be very careful :) 
Moto
m
0
l
October 23, 2011 3:21:27 PM

Motopsychojdn said:
Rivatuner and Msi afterburner both allow V change, but be very careful :) 
Moto

i have run after burner
but voltage option is fade
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
a c 190 K Overclocking
October 23, 2011 3:36:57 PM

I guess your cards bios wont allow it then,
you could maybe flash it if an alternate bios is available but I would just accept that you can't change the voltage on your card
Moto
m
0
l
October 23, 2011 3:49:38 PM

Motopsychojdn said:
I guess your cards bios wont allow it then,
you could maybe flash it if an alternate bios is available but I would just accept that you can't change the voltage on your card
Moto

Please guide me how can i do
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
a c 190 K Overclocking
October 23, 2011 4:00:21 PM

Flash your bios?
you'll have to google it, I dont do bios flashing on graphics cards because of the risk of killing them
why not just buy a better card?
Moto
m
0
l
October 23, 2011 5:07:09 PM

Motopsychojdn said:
Flash your bios?
you'll have to google it, I dont do bios flashing on graphics cards because of the risk of killing them
why not just buy a better card?
Moto

I have flash gpu bios but after flash gpu dead
how to fix.....!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
please help please...........................
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
a c 242 K Overclocking
October 23, 2011 5:17:18 PM

Did you try this stuff : install the program, open msi after burner folder, open msi AfterBurner.cfg. Use notepad/wordpad, see

[Settings]
Skin = default.usf
StartMinimized = 0
StartWithWindows = 0
RememberSettings = 0
FirstRun = 1
FirstUserDefineClick = 1
FirstServerRun = 1
HwPollPeriod = 1000
MMIOPageSize = 4
PCIBusFilter = -10h
ShowTooltips = 1
ShowHints = 1
PauseInSuspendedMode = 1
CurrentGpu = 0
Sync = 1
AttachMonitoringWindow = 1
MonitoringWindowOnTop = 1
ShowPerformanceProfilerStatus = 0
LCDFont = font4x6.dat
LCDScrollTimerPeriod = 30
UnlockVoltageControl = 0
UnlockVoltageMonitoring = 0
ShowOSDTime = 0
RestoreAfterSuspendedMode = 0
StartupViaTaskScheduler = 0
StartupDelay = 0
MinMonitoringGraphHeight = -1
LocalizationDebugFlags = 0
[ATIADLHAL]
EnableUnofficialOverclocking = 1
AccessibilityCheckingPeriod = 0
[NVAPIHAL]
ClockDomainIdWorkaround = -1
then restart the program
and go on hope this works, after you did this and your vga still can't change voltage .. Like @Moto said you need update bios vga, but I don't know this guide
Good luck
m
0
l
October 23, 2011 5:31:05 PM

Can any body tell me
How to fix dead gpu cause by flashing bios????????
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
a c 190 K Overclocking
October 23, 2011 6:37:50 PM

You can't without replacing the bios chip (or otherwise have it re-programmed, I don't know if thats possible though)
The warnings I posted should have been enough, but you have learned the hard way
I'm sorry but you would seem to have killed your card,
Moto
m
0
l
!