TSR subscription question

Betty

Hi, I've never subscribed to TSR and I'm thinking about doing it. I want
that farm theme.
I was going to use paypal, I want just 2 months. It said on the TSR site
that until I cancel,
it would automatically subscribe me every 2 months. Has anybody ever had
any problems
unsubscribing from paypal or TSR? I'm guessing I would have to go to
paypal and unsubscribe.
Is this correct?

Thanks for any info and help.

Betty

Betty wrote:
> Hi, I've never subscribed to TSR and I'm thinking about doing it. I
> want that farm theme.
> I was going to use paypal, I want just 2 months. It said on the TSR
> site that until I cancel,
> it would automatically subscribe me every 2 months. Has anybody ever
> had any problems
> unsubscribing from paypal or TSR? I'm guessing I would have to go to
> paypal and unsubscribe.
> Is this correct?
>
> Thanks for any info and help.
>
> Betty

I do not know about using Paypal. That whole concept scares the wadding out
of me. I just used a credit card at TSR. Did you try emailing help at TSR
and asking them?

Jeanie

Betty

> Betty wrote:
>> Hi, I've never subscribed to TSR and I'm thinking about doing it. I
>> want that farm theme.
>> I was going to use paypal, I want just 2 months. It said on the TSR
>> site that until I cancel,
>> it would automatically subscribe me every 2 months. Has anybody ever
>> had any problems
>> unsubscribing from paypal or TSR? I'm guessing I would have to go to
>> paypal and unsubscribe.
>> Is this correct?
>>
>> Thanks for any info and help.
>>
>> Betty
>
> I do not know about using Paypal. That whole concept scares the
> wadding out
> of me. I just used a credit card at TSR. Did you try emailing help
> at TSR
> and asking them?
>
> Jeanie

Thanks Jeanie for replying. Well, I've used paypal without any problems.
The only
reason I don't want to use a credit card is that I don't want to
subscribe for 6 or 12 months all at
the same time. I wish we could do it a month at a time. I did go to TSR
site and read the support
page and it did explain it so I'm making up my mind which way to go.

How is that farm theme, do you like it?

Betty

Betty wrote:
> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> Betty wrote:
>>> Hi, I've never subscribed to TSR and I'm thinking about doing it. I
>>> want that farm theme.
>>> I was going to use paypal, I want just 2 months. It said on the TSR
>>> site that until I cancel,
>>> it would automatically subscribe me every 2 months. Has anybody ever
>>> had any problems
>>> unsubscribing from paypal or TSR? I'm guessing I would have to go to
>>> paypal and unsubscribe.
>>> Is this correct?
>>>
>>> Thanks for any info and help.
>>>
>>> Betty
>>
>> I do not know about using Paypal. That whole concept scares the
>> wadding out
>> of me. I just used a credit card at TSR. Did you try emailing help
>> at TSR
>> and asking them?
>>
>> Jeanie
>>

> Thanks Jeanie for replying. Well, I've used paypal without any
> problems. The only
> reason I don't want to use a credit card is that I don't want to
> subscribe for 6 or 12 months all at
> the same time. I wish we could do it a month at a time. I did go to
> TSR site and read the support
> page and it did explain it so I'm making up my mind which way to go.
>
> How is that farm theme, do you like it?
>
> Betty

Indeed I do. I liked the beach theme before that, too. Who knows what else
they'll have cooked up for us in the months to come? I subscribed for 6
months and I do think it's worth it. There are a LOT of things there, with
more being added all the time. Yep, worth it for me.

Jeanie

Betty

> Betty wrote:
>> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message

>>> I do not know about using Paypal. That whole concept scares the
>>> wadding out
>>> of me. I just used a credit card at TSR. Did you try emailing help
>>> at TSR
>>> and asking them?
>>>
>>> Jeanie
>>>

>> Thanks Jeanie for replying. Well, I've used paypal without any
>> problems. The only
>> reason I don't want to use a credit card is that I don't want to
>> subscribe for 6 or 12 months all at
>> the same time. I wish we could do it a month at a time. I did go to
>> TSR site and read the support
>> page and it did explain it so I'm making up my mind which way to go.
>>
>> How is that farm theme, do you like it?
>>
>> Betty
>
> Indeed I do. I liked the beach theme before that, too. Who knows
> what else
> they'll have cooked up for us in the months to come? I subscribed for
> 6
> months and I do think it's worth it. There are a LOT of things there,
> with
> more being added all the time. Yep, worth it for me.
>
> Jeanie

Alright! You've talked me into it. LOL Thanks for your input! :))

Betty

> Betty wrote:
>> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message

>>> I do not know about using Paypal. That whole concept scares the
>>> wadding out
>>> of me. I just used a credit card at TSR. Did you try emailing help
>>> at TSR
>>> and asking them?
>>>
>>> Jeanie
>>>

>> Thanks Jeanie for replying. Well, I've used paypal without any
>> problems. The only
>> reason I don't want to use a credit card is that I don't want to
>> subscribe for 6 or 12 months all at
>> the same time. I wish we could do it a month at a time. I did go to
>> TSR site and read the support
>> page and it did explain it so I'm making up my mind which way to go.
>>
>> How is that farm theme, do you like it?
>>
>> Betty
>
> Indeed I do. I liked the beach theme before that, too. Who knows what
> else
> they'll have cooked up for us in the months to come? I subscribed for 6
> months and I do think it's worth it. There are a LOT of things there,
> with
> more being added all the time. Yep, worth it for me.
>
> Jeanie

I grabbed a few freebies from the beach theme. It is a set of a table,
chair, tent thing, and an outdoor tiki standing lamp. It's perfect on my
gilligans island lot. Oh and they are all made of bamboo, with the
exception of the tent covering, and there is a bamboo column too.

> I grabbed a few freebies from the beach theme. It is a set of a
> table, chair, tent thing, and an outdoor tiki standing lamp. It's
> perfect on my gilligans island lot. Oh and they are all made of
> bamboo, with the exception of the tent covering, and there is a
> bamboo column too.

Did they put the sand bed up as a freebie? very neat. And there's a hay
wagon bed with the farm theme so your farmer's daughter can enjoy a roll in
the hay with the traveling salesman.... LOL

Jeanie

LOL!!! I saw a hammock there too, unfortunately it was one of the pay ones
:(

>> I grabbed a few freebies from the beach theme. It is a set of a
>> table, chair, tent thing, and an outdoor tiki standing lamp. It's
>> perfect on my gilligans island lot. Oh and they are all made of
>> bamboo, with the exception of the tent covering, and there is a
>> bamboo column too.
>
> Did they put the sand bed up as a freebie? very neat. And there's a hay
> wagon bed with the farm theme so your farmer's daughter can enjoy a roll
> in
> the hay with the traveling salesman.... LOL
>
> Jeanie

Betty

>> I grabbed a few freebies from the beach theme. It is a set of a
>> table, chair, tent thing, and an outdoor tiki standing lamp. It's
>> perfect on my gilligans island lot. Oh and they are all made of
>> bamboo, with the exception of the tent covering, and there is a
>> bamboo column too.
>
> Did they put the sand bed up as a freebie? very neat. And there's a
> hay
> wagon bed with the farm theme so your farmer's daughter can enjoy a
> roll in
> the hay with the traveling salesman.... LOL
>
> Jeanie

Well, I did it! LOL I went ahead & used my credit card for the 6 months.
Glad you, Jeanie, talked me into it. HAHA

Betty

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> LOL!!! I saw a hammock there too, unfortunately it was one of the
> pay ones :(

Yes, I got the hammock, but you'd have been disappointed with it for a bed.
It's cloned from a loveseat and they look odd when they lay down upon it,
plus they don't get much comfort from it. If you weren't using cheats or
hacks, it would be tough, I'd think, to get enough energy from it to hold
down a job and do all the sim stuff that sims do with their days.

Jeanie

Betty wrote:
> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>>> I grabbed a few freebies from the beach theme. It is a set of a
>>> table, chair, tent thing, and an outdoor tiki standing lamp. It's
>>> perfect on my gilligans island lot. Oh and they are all made of
>>> bamboo, with the exception of the tent covering, and there is a
>>> bamboo column too.
>>
>> Did they put the sand bed up as a freebie? very neat. And there's a
>> hay
>> wagon bed with the farm theme so your farmer's daughter can enjoy a
>> roll in
>> the hay with the traveling salesman.... LOL
>>
>> Jeanie
>>

> Well, I did it! LOL I went ahead & used my credit card for the 6
> months. Glad you, Jeanie, talked me into it. HAHA
>

> Betty

I hope you don't regret it later, or you'll always blame me!

Jeanie

Betty

> Betty wrote:
>> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Did they put the sand bed up as a freebie? very neat. And there's
>>> hay
>>> wagon bed with the farm theme so your farmer's daughter can enjoy a
>>> roll in
>>> the hay with the traveling salesman.... LOL
>>>
>>> Jeanie
>>>

>> Well, I did it! LOL I went ahead & used my credit card for the 6
>> months. Glad you, Jeanie, talked me into it. HAHA
>>

>> Betty
>
> I hope you don't regret it later, or you'll always blame me!
>
> Jeanie

LOL I never thought about that! Naw, I've been around too long to do
that.

Betty

Jo

I use paypal to subscribe..and yes it's well worth it :))

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
"Betty" <cyberbg2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I've never subscribed to TSR and I'm thinking about doing it. I want
> that farm theme.
> I was going to use paypal, I want just 2 months. It said on the TSR site
> that until I cancel,
> it would automatically subscribe me every 2 months. Has anybody ever had
> any problems
> unsubscribing from paypal or TSR? I'm guessing I would have to go to
> paypal and unsubscribe.
> Is this correct?
>
> Thanks for any info and help.
>
> Betty

Betty

"jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>I use paypal to subscribe..and yes it's well worth it :))
>
> ~ jo

Thanks jo, I think I'm going to like it and have no regrets!!

Betty

Mary

> "jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>>I use paypal to subscribe..and yes it's well worth it :))
>>
>> ~ jo
>>
> Thanks jo, I think I'm going to like it and have no regrets!!
>
> Betty
I used a credit card and when the 6 months was up I was notified. I
renewed. I've gotten so many things...great hear, makeup, objects, clothes
etc. The thing is that now the will, at some point delete things that never
get rated to make more room. So try to rate once in awhile if you think
you'll ever need to go back and get things.