Sean -- Proven right (Post from 2 months ago)

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
April 22, 2005 2:42:27 PM

Posted previously under the Title "Funniest part of Mike Ranmsays
inevitible firing"

(Inevitable to only me, apparently from reading this group, but I
digress)

He says he wants to spend time "focusing on future strategy".

You gotta be fricking kidding me.

It's the piss poor "future strategy" that got him fired.

Maybe he can now devote all his time to begging cable companies
to return his phone calls.

That's the only hope for this company, otherwise it's ...

TIVO - Dead Company Walking

Sean
Anonymous
April 23, 2005 2:56:20 PM

Sean wrote:
> Posted previously under the Title "Funniest part of Mike Ranmsays
> inevitible firing"
>
> (Inevitable to only me, apparently from reading this group, but I
> digress)
>
> He says he wants to spend time "focusing on future strategy".
>
> You gotta be fricking kidding me.
>
> It's the piss poor "future strategy" that got him fired.
>
> Maybe he can now devote all his time to begging cable companies
> to return his phone calls.
>
> That's the only hope for this company, otherwise it's ...
>
> TIVO - Dead Company Walking
>
> Sean

Third person creepiness again, folks.
!