Solved

Windows installer windows xp service pack 2 2002

how can i upgrade my windows installer?
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about windows installer windows service pack 2002
  1. mclowell214 said:
    how can i upgrade my windows installer?

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/305496

    And, I would be more concerned as to updating SP2 to SP3 + Hot fixes !
  2. ksiemb said:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/305496

    And, I would be more concerned as to updating SP2 to SP3 + Hot fixes !


    hmmm my OS is Windows XP Profisional Service pack 2.. and my windows installer is only 3.0... i want to upgrade it to a higher version plz help me where can i upgrade my windows installer that fit to my OS
  3. mclowell214 said:
    hmmm my OS is Windows XP Profisional Service pack 2.. and my windows installer is only 3.0... i want to upgrade it to a higher version plz help me where can i upgrade my windows installer that fit to my OS



    The link supplied did not help ?
  4. ksiemb said:
    The link supplied did not help ?



    Yeah it says wrong OS or it not support to the OS
  5. Best answer
    mclowell214 said:
    Yeah it says wrong OS or it not support to the OS

    That is most likely due to still running XP with SP2, which is really outdated.
    Update to SP3, as I previously mentioned & turn on Automatic updates to
    bring it up to date with hot fixes.
  6. Best answer selected by mclowell214.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Windows Installer Windows XP