Blue screen virus

My computer is infected with the blue screen virus . I have brought it to a computer store and paid to have it repaired twice. It seemed to be gone when I picked it up the first time the virus did not return for two weeks, I brought it back and they fixed it again by replacing the XP operating system this time I left for a vacation for 7 days and left it running when I returned I was unable to go online so I did a restart and the blue screen was back
1 answer Last reply
More about blue screen virus
  1. Raron said:
    My computer is infected with the blue screen virus . I have brought it to a computer store and paid to have it repaired twice. It seemed to be gone when I picked it up the first time the virus did not return for two weeks, I brought it back and they fixed it again by replacing the XP operating system this time I left for a vacation for 7 days and left it running when I returned I was unable to go online so I did a restart and the blue screen was back

Sounds like they are not virus removal experts.
    What AV do you run ? Did you run scan ?
    Can you boot into safe mode ?
    If you can, choose safe mode with networking, download malwarebytes Antimalware, install it, click update tab, update the signature file, and run quick scan.
Ask a new question

Read More

Security Virus Blue Screen Computers Windows XP