Sign in with
Your question

Blue screen virus

Last response: in Windows XP
January 29, 2012 1:21:14 PM

My computer is infected with the blue screen virus . I have brought it to a computer store and paid to have it repaired twice. It seemed to be gone when I picked it up the first time the virus did not return for two weeks, I brought it back and they fixed it again by replacing the XP operating system this time I left for a vacation for 7 days and left it running when I returned I was unable to go online so I did a restart and the blue screen was back

More about : blue screen virus

a b 8 Security
January 29, 2012 3:16:42 PM

Raron said:
My computer is infected with the blue screen virus . I have brought it to a computer store and paid to have it repaired twice. It seemed to be gone when I picked it up the first time the virus did not return for two weeks, I brought it back and they fixed it again by replacing the XP operating system this time I left for a vacation for 7 days and left it running when I returned I was unable to go online so I did a restart and the blue screen was back

Sounds like they are not virus removal experts.
What AV do you run ? Did you run scan ?
Can you boot into safe mode ?
If you can, choose safe mode with networking, download malwarebytes Antimalware, install it, click update tab, update the signature file, and run quick scan.
m
l
!