Choosing case help!! help please

dmcfc

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2009
I received a offer of AZZA Solano 1000 case by $49 dollars and a offer for antec 902 for $84, I'm looking to buy a new computer at black friday and cyber monday. But when I received that offer made me think if I should already buy the case and wait to buy the computer components at black friday, is that a good option to buy it now, and wait for black friday?

Is AZZA Solano 1000 a good case? Or should I get the antec 902?First I was looking at the antec 902 but now with that price I'm thinking in buy this AZZA Solano 1000

Please tell me what you guys think
AZZA Solano 1000(this link is just to show the case, it doesn't have the price that I'm going to buy)
antec 902(same for this one,xD)

The price you are intending to pay is based on the rebate. Here's what a newegg reviewer said about that:
"Other Thoughts: Something I forgot to mention...The mesh on the front is REALLY REALLY hard to get out. You really have to bang it to get it out.
And be careful with the Mail in Rebate, it is only valid for 15 days..starting on the day YOU ORDER!. They include weekends, which is what got me. /sadface."

Sounds like AZZA is using the hope of a large but pretty much uncollectable rebate as an advertising ploy.

dmcfc

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2009

Wait so what do I do to get the rebate in time?(I just realized that it is a early black Friday deal, so will just ends at 11/19, so I did not buy it yet)

Russian1337

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
Personally man, I would go for the 902. Just pay a little bit more but it would still be quite a steal since these things sell for considerably more than for what you would be getting it. I've already seen 2 set ups with this case and I have to say I am very satisfied. Actually, I'm going to buying one myself in a couple of days (I work for a reseller). It has nice air flow, the fans can be controller, but the coolest thing is the way it glows. It glows in a very nice blue color and since the fans are with the LEDs the way the glow is just hard to describe, and pictures wont do it justice. Overall I think it is one of the coolest(double meaning) cases in the current time which provide options for the fans (low, med, high) with some nice manual controls available to you up front. It also has a nice side panel to which you can attach another fan for some nice air flow. I would go with the 902, as I've seen this bad boy perform so well in more than just one system. Getting it myself sometime soon.

P.S the noise for it is very bearable, more so since you can adjust the fan speed for when you are gaming or not.

But I would like to add that I haven't seen the AZZA case in action up front to say anything good or bad about it. I'm just letting you know that if you get the Antec 902 you will not be disappointed.