Big HDTV problem

Shakabutt

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Hello tom's users .Recently i've receive a gift from a relative,theyr used HDTV 32 inch Technika .It worked very well for them,with no problems.The thing is when i started using it the display started .....crying...its weird to describe it.There are 3 blur colored lines in the middle of the screen,intrerupted,some with mixed colored pixels ,red and blue. From what i've been able to read on the web,it seems they are stuck pixels,but i didn't read of a case so bad .There are columns of them .If i let the TV off for a couple of hours,they start to fade ,but after usage they get pronounced again.They are concentrated in the same area,and between these lines smaller lines start apearing after usage.I've tried the pixel fixing software on the net,non of them worked.Warranty i don't have.

If anybody at least can shed some light on the issue with the damn thing.

Thank you

Shakabutt

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Here are 2 photos i managed to take on a white background if it helps

attachment.php

attachment.php

Shakabutt

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Where? on the screen there isn't a crack or any sign of abuse.In 2 days since i got it,it started realy slow,now its becoming more proeminent after use,its like a large patch on thee middle.

Shakabutt

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Hey chill friend,i only wanted to know if any of you had any ideea,i didn't cry or twisted anybody's shoulder.