New - TS2 Content Manager

www.thesims2.com

The Sims 2 Content Manager is a simple tool that allows you to view modified
content added to your game. You can then enable, disable or delete the
content from this tool, and have this reflected in The Sims 2 game and its
expansion packs. The Sims 2 Content Manager Tool can also be used to
determine where you found pieces of content on The Sims 2 Exchange.

---
Michelle
(SeaShel)

free the fish to reply

"SeaShel" <seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote in message
> www.thesims2.com
>
> The Sims 2 Content Manager is a simple tool that allows you to view
> modified content added to your game. You can then enable, disable or
> delete the content from this tool, and have this reflected in The Sims 2
> game and its expansion packs. The Sims 2 Content Manager Tool can also be
> used to determine where you found pieces of content on The Sims 2
> Exchange.
>
> ---
> Michelle
> (SeaShel)
>
> free the fish to reply

Thank you.
I downloaded it as soon as I saw your post.

"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> "SeaShel" <seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote in message
>> www.thesims2.com
>>
>> The Sims 2 Content Manager is a simple tool that allows you to view
>> modified content added to your game. You can then enable, disable or
>> delete the content from this tool, and have this reflected in The Sims 2
>> game and its expansion packs. The Sims 2 Content Manager Tool can also
>> be used to determine where you found pieces of content on The Sims 2
>> Exchange.
>>
>> ---
>> Michelle
>> (SeaShel)
>>
>> free the fish to reply
>>

> Thank you.
> I downloaded it as soon as I saw your post.

I tried it out and did not find it that useful.
It does provide some useful info and I like the ability to sort the files in
different ways.
But the one thing the makes it lacking is the ability to move files into
sub-folders.
You get the info and the sorts but not the ability to do anything with it.

Davybear wrote:
> "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "SeaShel" <seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote in message
>>> www.thesims2.com
>>>
>>> The Sims 2 Content Manager is a simple tool that allows you to view
>>> modified content added to your game. You can then enable, disable
>>> or delete the content from this tool, and have this reflected in
>>> The Sims 2 game and its expansion packs. The Sims 2 Content
>>> Manager Tool can also be used to determine where you found pieces
>>> of content on The Sims 2 Exchange.
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Michelle
>>> (SeaShel)
>>>
>>> free the fish to reply
>>>

>> Thank you.
>> I downloaded it as soon as I saw your post.
>>

> I tried it out and did not find it that useful.
> It does provide some useful info and I like the ability to sort the
> files in different ways.
> But the one thing the makes it lacking is the ability to move files
> into sub-folders.
> You get the info and the sorts but not the ability to do anything
> with it.

Yes, you are right. Maxis could have let us stick with the MTS2 Clean
Installer and either left it alone or improved upon it. :/

---
Michelle
(SeaShel)

free the fish to reply

Lining up to my name..... Dim Sim

I have downloaded and unzipped content manager but then what??
I double clicked on the exe in the zip window and nothing happened.
What should I do?

Many thanks
Dim Sim

"SeaShel" <seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote in message
> www.thesims2.com
>
> The Sims 2 Content Manager is a simple tool that allows you to view
> modified content added to your game. You can then enable, disable or
> delete the content from this tool, and have this reflected in The Sims 2
> game and its expansion packs. The Sims 2 Content Manager Tool can also be
> used to determine where you found pieces of content on The Sims 2
> Exchange.
>
> ---
> Michelle
> (SeaShel)
>
> free the fish to reply

In the zip window?
Extract everything first, then double-click the exe file.

"Dim Sim" <dim_sim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Lining up to my name..... Dim Sim
>
> I have downloaded and unzipped content manager but then what??
> I double clicked on the exe in the zip window and nothing happened.
> What should I do?
>
> Many thanks
> Dim Sim
>
> "SeaShel" <seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote in message
>> www.thesims2.com
>>
>> The Sims 2 Content Manager is a simple tool that allows you to view
>> modified content added to your game. You can then enable, disable or
>> delete the content from this tool, and have this reflected in The Sims 2
>> game and its expansion packs. The Sims 2 Content Manager Tool can also
>> be used to determine where you found pieces of content on The Sims 2
>> Exchange.
>>
>> ---
>> Michelle
>> (SeaShel)
>>
>> free the fish to reply

Thanks Bluegenie
I was having a senior moment.

Got it working now

Dim Sim

> In the zip window?
> Extract everything first, then double-click the exe file.
>
> "Dim Sim" <dim_sim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Lining up to my name..... Dim Sim
>>
>> I have downloaded and unzipped content manager but then what??
>> I double clicked on the exe in the zip window and nothing happened.
>> What should I do?
>>
>> Many thanks
>> Dim Sim
>>
>> "SeaShel" <seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote in message
>>> www.thesims2.com
>>>
>>> The Sims 2 Content Manager is a simple tool that allows you to view
>>> modified content added to your game. You can then enable, disable or
>>> delete the content from this tool, and have this reflected in The Sims 2
>>> game and its expansion packs. The Sims 2 Content Manager Tool can also
>>> be used to determine where you found pieces of content on The Sims 2
>>> Exchange.
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Michelle
>>> (SeaShel)