IsaacKingsley

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2011
Right, so, bought a rx240 and an rx120 rad, description said it came with fan mounting screws (Was a lie!)

I bought 3x Xigmatek Crystal 120x120x25mm and the screws supplied were for fitting it to the case, Which screws do i need to secure the fans to the rad? And similarly, the rad to the case, i had some small screws lying around that secure the rad to the case but im not sure they're the right ones

According to Skinnee's review of the RX360, you need M4 screws (common size, but not the standard necessarily). However, I have no idea how long they need to be, and there are lengths that can mount the fans to the rad (all the way through the 25mm depth, or just through one side).

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
First, make sure that the screws won't pierce the tubes in the rads if they protrude too far. Some older rads had this problem, but double check just in case. You can also use washers to offset if they are slightly too long. Just take your rad to the hardware store with you find the right fit. Should be M4 on most rads, but taking fans/rads with you is a good idea to find what you want. I've done this more times than I can count. :)