WOW! Check this out!

Archived from groups: alt.binaries.games.thesims,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> New retro set at mts2...........for all those who are interested in
> going back in time.
> http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=79351

That is amazing! I love the lava lamps, pillbox hats, sunburst clock, and
the drinkable beer!

Thanks for posting the scoop on this. :)

---
Michelle
(SeaShel)

free the fish to reply

Jo

Archived from groups: alt.binaries.games.thesims,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Wish I could see it, I don't know what it is with MTS2 but every time I go
there I get the same trouble... I can never see screenshots and when I
click on the bit where it says screenshots or attached images I get a little
pop up alert box that says the document contains no data... it's driving me
nuts... any ideas?

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
> New retro set at mts2...........for all those who are interested in going
> back in time.
> http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=79351
>
> --
> ---------------------------
> Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
> If found, please return to..........
> http://www.silvernblue.com/
> or
> http://livin-it-up.net

Archived from groups: alt.binaries.games.thesims,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

You have to sign up as a member there. Plus check your options and make
sure that you have it set to show images and the forum skin is not set to
minimal.

"jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Wish I could see it, I don't know what it is with MTS2 but every time I go
> there I get the same trouble... I can never see screenshots and when I
> click on the bit where it says screenshots or attached images I get a
> little pop up alert box that says the document contains no data... it's
> driving me nuts... any ideas?
>
> ~ jo
>
> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
>> New retro set at mts2...........for all those who are interested in going
>> back in time.
>> http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=79351
>>
>> --
>> ---------------------------
>> Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
>> If found, please return to..........
>> http://www.silvernblue.com/
>> or
>> http://livin-it-up.net

Archived from groups: alt.binaries.games.thesims,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>Wish I could see it, I don't know what it is with MTS2 but every time I go
>there I get the same trouble... I can never see screenshots and when I
>click on the bit where it says screenshots or attached images I get a little
>pop up alert box that says the document contains no data... it's driving me
>nuts... any ideas?

You have to keep trying. MTS2 seems to hosted on a C64.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL

Jo

Archived from groups: alt.binaries.games.thesims,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Thanks so much :).... I browsed thru my user options and I was thinking to
myself that yes, I've ticked show images and was beginning to worry... then
the very final thing was something like 'if you have difficulty seeing
thumbnails click the box' AND now it works. The weird thing is, until a
couple of weeks ago I was always able to see them.... anyhow, I'm happy now
:)

> You have to sign up as a member there. Plus check your options and make
> sure that you have it set to show images and the forum skin is not set to
> minimal.
>
> "jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>> Wish I could see it, I don't know what it is with MTS2 but every time I
>> go there I get the same trouble... I can never see screenshots and when
>> I click on the bit where it says screenshots or attached images I get a
>> little pop up alert box that says the document contains no data... it's
>> driving me nuts... any ideas?
>>
>> ~ jo
>>
>> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
>> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
>>> New retro set at mts2...........for all those who are interested in
>>> going back in time.
>>> http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=79351
>>>
>>> --
>>> Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
>>> If found, please return to..........
>>> http://www.silvernblue.com/
>>> or