How to get rid of .dll files in drives

rubyred07

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012
Hello,
i recently download orbit downloader but for some reason its not working for me...i want to get rid of that thing once and for all but i just couldn't delete it..please help me

You can uninstall Orbit Downloader from either the Windows Add/Remove Programs control panel or by using the Uninstall option within the Orbit Downloader Program group ("Start" > "All Programs" > "Orbit" > "Uninstall Orbit").
Please exit your running web browser before uninstall Orbit Downloader. After you uninstall, there may be residual files or folders from the Orbit Downloader installation. You can remove the Orbit Downloader folder by doing the following: (1) Open "My Computer" > C: drive > 'Program Files.'
(2) Delete the Orbitdownloader folder. Orbit Downloader preferences file will not be removed during uninstall process. If remove Orbit Downloader preferences file, bear in mind that you will lose all your download history and Orbit Downloader preferences.
You can remove Orbit Downloader preferences file manually by doing the following:
(1) Open "My Computer" > C: drive > 'Documents and Settings' > Your name > 'Application Data'
(2) Delete the Orbit folder.