newfdizzle

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011
Hey guys,

I just bought a Zotac GTX 560 Ti ... The regular model, not the AMP or OC or anything like that. It has a core clock of 822mhz....

Just wondering how I would go about overclocking this card to around 950mhz and have it run stable. Does anybody know how to go about overclocking a card like this? I am able to adjust things in MSI Afterburner but I seem to be have trouble getting it to run stable. I'm figuring it might have something to do with voltages but I know nothing about how to adjust the voltages. Does anybody have a link to a description of how to overclock this card in particular? Thanks.

shoot you

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2011
Currently Im using an Inno3d gtx560ti (non OC edition). The highest stable clock I have gone is 1010mhz. So far from what I have read and experienced the 560 ti can do 900mhz easily.

I suggest like what saint said use afterburner.

if you have good enough cooling then you can touch the voltage setting but I suggest to avoid that for now. Move one setting at a time in increments of 10mhz so start with the core clock look for the highest stable speed (of course test the speed first before increasing it insanely high with a benchmark, I usually use Heaven since it seems to require a very stable clock to avoid artifacts) If no artifacts are present then increase some more. Also monitor your temps.