360 enough?

Solution
Very good choices all around. :)

I don't know much about that LanBoy case- they look spectacular, but haven't seen anyone build a water loop in one. But, don't let that discourage you.

Under 10 degrees Celsius? No, you can't go below ambient temperatures with straight watercooling; you would need a chiller or a different form of cooling altogether to get sub-ambient. Are you speaking about 10C delta-T? Possibly, but it I doubt it since you are running both CPU and GPU on the same 360 rad. You are likely looking at a 15-18C delta-T (also depending if you overclock the CPU or GPU). Either way, 20C delta-T is still respectable if you aren't shooting for the greatest delta and just want cooling.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Very good choices all around. :)

I don't know much about that LanBoy case- they look spectacular, but haven't seen anyone build a water loop in one. But, don't let that discourage you.

Under 10 degrees Celsius? No, you can't go below ambient temperatures with straight watercooling; you would need a chiller or a different form of cooling altogether to get sub-ambient. Are you speaking about 10C delta-T? Possibly, but it I doubt it since you are running both CPU and GPU on the same 360 rad. You are likely looking at a 15-18C delta-T (also depending if you overclock the CPU or GPU). Either way, 20C delta-T is still respectable if you aren't shooting for the greatest delta and just want cooling.

Solution