How to reset hp laserjet 1200 printer

Ibrahim8900

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2012
When I set to print ten copies to the printer, the first to seven copies, it prints ok but when it comes to eight, the paper jammed. I have to remove the paper and start again. Please can anyone help and tell me whats wrong with the printer. Do I need to service the printer?.
Thanks.

How much paper do you have loaded in the Printer ? Load a full tray so there is sufficient pressure for feeding the sheets, as having few sheets, may cause jams.

Ibrahim8900

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2012

Thanks ksiemb for the respond. I have try fully load the tray. It does not make any different. The problem still exist.

Ibrahim8900

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2012

Now, new problem occoured. After removing jammed paper, resume new printing. The printer keep on feeding the paper without printing until the paper jammed again. I have replace the cartridge with new but the problem still exist. If anyone had the experience with same problem before appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Ibrahim8900

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2012
Hello ksiemb,

I made an observation while the printer is printing. The first to seven, it is ok. When the 7th is still printing, half way, the roller pick up the eight(too early)and cause the paper jammed. Now it seem to me that the print que and the signal to pick up next paper does not synchronize.

Please help.