    (SeaShel)

    free the fish to reply

    SeaShel wrote:
    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >
    >>Truly bizarre.
    >>
    >>http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
    >

    > Some of those manuevers...
    >
    > Ouch!!!

    Yeah, she must be a gymnast. Or a jellyfish. ;-)

    --
    --Cuth

    Does she ever hit bottom?

    Kristen Howard wrote:
    > Does she ever hit bottom?

    When she woke up this morning and saw what kind of web page she was in,
    she realized she'd hit bottom (whereas yesterday she was just stuck
    doing a guest stint on "Joey"). ;-)

    --
    --Cuth

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > SeaShel wrote:
    >> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >>
    >>> Truly bizarre.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
    >>

    >> Some of those manuevers...
    >>
    >> Ouch!!!
    >
    > Yeah, she must be a gymnast. Or a jellyfish. ;-)

    Or, possibly a corpse.

    One of these days William Wetherington will get a signature line.

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote, On 28-7-2005 20:56:
    > Truly bizarre.
    >
    > http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf

    LOL, you can actually pick it up and move it about if it's get stuck
    somewhere.

    Bianca

    She's got to be double-jointed somewhere... That's just a psycho website.
    Why cant I leave it alone!?!?
    Beck.

    "SeaShel" <seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote in message
    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >> Truly bizarre.
    >>
    >> http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
    >
    > Some of those manuevers...
    >
    > Ouch!!!
    >
    > ---
    > Michelle
    > (SeaShel)
    >
    > free the fish to reply

    OT: This dummy in the game reminds me of a game I have played on and off.
    Its at www.mousebreaker.com and its called "Chuck" (
    http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/chuck/play.php)

    > Truly bizarre.
    >
    > http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

    On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:56:34 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
    <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >Truly bizarre.
    >
    >http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf

    You're scaring me, and I'm scaring myself... why is this so much fun?
    --

    I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    Has it occurred to you that someone might be doing a research project where
    they see what people do with it? No - I didn't say that really. Really.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    > On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:56:34 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
    > <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:
    >
    > >Truly bizarre.
    > >
    > >http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
    >
    > You're scaring me, and I'm scaring myself... why is this so much fun?
    > --
    >

    > I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat
    him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    Ow that sick.

    A site that includes a game called Parking Perfection and there's another
    one called Jizz which I won't even begin to explain.

    hmmm
    maxon

    "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > OT: This dummy in the game reminds me of a game I have played on and off.
    > Its at www.mousebreaker.com and its called "Chuck" (
    > http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/chuck/play.php)
    >
    > "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > > Truly bizarre.
    > >
    > > http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
    > >
    > > --
    > > --Cuth

    I think there are some fun games on that site :o)
    Beck.
    >A site that includes a game called Parking Perfection and there's another
    > one called Jizz which I won't even begin to explain.
    >
    > hmmm
    > maxon
    >

    > "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    >> OT: This dummy in the game reminds me of a game I have played on and off.
    >> Its at www.mousebreaker.com and its called "Chuck" (
    >> http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/chuck/play.php)
    >>
    >> "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >> > Truly bizarre.