How's this for a "Sims" site?

Last response: in Video Games
July 28, 2005 10:56:34 PM

Truly bizarre.

http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf

--
--Cuth

More about : sims site

Anonymous
July 28, 2005 10:56:35 PM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> Truly bizarre.
>
> http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf

Some of those manuevers...

Ouch!!!

---
Michelle
(SeaShel)

free the fish to reply
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 11:38:14 PM

SeaShel wrote:
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>
>>Truly bizarre.
>>
>>http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
>

> Some of those manuevers...
>
> Ouch!!!

Yeah, she must be a gymnast. Or a jellyfish. ;-)

--
--Cuth
July 28, 2005 11:44:02 PM

Does she ever hit bottom?
> SeaShel wrote:
>> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>>
>>>Truly bizarre.
>>>
>>>http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
>>

>> Some of those manuevers...
>>
>> Ouch!!!
>
> Yeah, she must be a gymnast. Or a jellyfish. ;-)
>
> --
> --Cuth

Anonymous
July 28, 2005 11:50:47 PM

Kristen Howard wrote:
> Does she ever hit bottom?

When she woke up this morning and saw what kind of web page she was in,
she realized she'd hit bottom (whereas yesterday she was just stuck
doing a guest stint on "Joey"). ;-)

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> SeaShel wrote:
>> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>>
>>> Truly bizarre.
>>>
>>> http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
>>

>> Some of those manuevers...
>>
>> Ouch!!!
>
> Yeah, she must be a gymnast. Or a jellyfish. ;-)

Or, possibly a corpse.

One of these days William Wetherington will get a signature line.
Anonymous
July 29, 2005 1:25:04 AM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote, On 28-7-2005 20:56:
> Truly bizarre.
>
> http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf

LOL, you can actually pick it up and move it about if it's get stuck
somewhere.

Bianca
July 29, 2005 3:36:12 AM

She's got to be double-jointed somewhere... That's just a psycho website.
Why cant I leave it alone!?!?
Beck.

"SeaShel" <seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote in message
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>> Truly bizarre.
>>
>> http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
>
> Some of those manuevers...
>
> Ouch!!!
>
> ---
> Michelle
> (SeaShel)
>
> free the fish to reply

Anonymous
July 29, 2005 5:29:17 AM

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:56:34 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Truly bizarre.
>
>http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf

You're scaring me, and I'm scaring myself... why is this so much fun?
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous

Has it occurred to you that someone might be doing a research project where
they see what people do with it? No - I didn't say that really. Really.

Best wishes
maxon

> On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:56:34 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
> <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >Truly bizarre.
> >
> >http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
>
> You're scaring me, and I'm scaring myself... why is this so much fun?
> --
>

> I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat
him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
July 29, 2005 11:41:31 AM

Ow that sick.
Anonymous
July 30, 2005 3:02:17 AM

A site that includes a game called Parking Perfection and there's another
one called Jizz which I won't even begin to explain.

hmmm
maxon

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> OT: This dummy in the game reminds me of a game I have played on and off.
> Its at www.mousebreaker.com and its called "Chuck" (
> http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/chuck/play.php)
>
> "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > Truly bizarre.
> >
> > http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
> >
> > --
> > --Cuth

July 30, 2005 10:12:44 AM

I think there are some fun games on that site :o )
Beck.

!