How's this for a "Sims" site?

SeaShel wrote:
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>
>>Truly bizarre.
>>
>>http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
>

> Some of those manuevers...
>
> Ouch!!!

Yeah, she must be a gymnast. Or a jellyfish. ;-)

--
--Cuth

Does she ever hit bottom?

Kristen Howard wrote:
> Does she ever hit bottom?

When she woke up this morning and saw what kind of web page she was in,
she realized she'd hit bottom (whereas yesterday she was just stuck
doing a guest stint on "Joey"). ;-)

--
--Cuth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> SeaShel wrote:
>> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>>
>>> Truly bizarre.
>>>
>>> http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
>>

>> Some of those manuevers...
>>
>> Ouch!!!
>
> Yeah, she must be a gymnast. Or a jellyfish. ;-)

Or, possibly a corpse.

One of these days William Wetherington will get a signature line.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

She's got to be double-jointed somewhere... That's just a psycho website.
Why cant I leave it alone!?!?
Beck.

"SeaShel" <seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote in message
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>> Truly bizarre.
>>
>> http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
>
> Some of those manuevers...
>
> Ouch!!!
>
> ---
> Michelle
> (SeaShel)
>
> free the fish to reply

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

OT: This dummy in the game reminds me of a game I have played on and off.
Its at www.mousebreaker.com and its called "Chuck" (
http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/chuck/play.php)

> Truly bizarre.
>
> http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
>
> --
> --Cuth

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:56:34 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Truly bizarre.
>
>http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf

You're scaring me, and I'm scaring myself... why is this so much fun?
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

Has it occurred to you that someone might be doing a research project where
they see what people do with it? No - I didn't say that really. Really.

Best wishes
maxon

> On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:56:34 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
> <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >Truly bizarre.
> >
> >http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
>
> You're scaring me, and I'm scaring myself... why is this so much fun?
> --
>

> I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat
him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

A site that includes a game called Parking Perfection and there's another
one called Jizz which I won't even begin to explain.

hmmm
maxon

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> OT: This dummy in the game reminds me of a game I have played on and off.
> Its at www.mousebreaker.com and its called "Chuck" (
> http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/chuck/play.php)
>
> "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > Truly bizarre.
> >
> > http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
> >
> > --
> > --Cuth

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

I think there are some fun games on that site :eek:)
Beck.