WHEN I STARTING MY PC, I GET A MESSAGE <<"Your system is
low on virtual memory. Windows is increasing the size of
your virtual memory paging file. During this process,
memory requests for some applications may be
denied.">>AND THIS ONE <<" The application failed to
initialize properly. 0xc0000017 >>"
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AND THE PC BECOMES
SLOWER EVRY MINUTE.
MY OPERATING SYSTEM: WIN XP HOME EDITION
THE RAM MEMORY IT IS 512 MB

SOME ONE CAN HELP ME, PLEASE.
THAKS SO MUCH

You may have Trojans, Spyware and Adware running in the Background. Do
a check with these sites

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

http://safespy.net/Spyware_Hunter.htm

http://www.lavasoft.de/software/adaware/